• Supereme Commander
  • 14 %
  • Universe at Assault
  • 0 %
  • World in Conflict
  • 5 %
October 1, 2009 2:21:04 PM

Hi friends,

iam a RTS fan, i want to know which RTS is best and eager to play more, for my consideration i think AOE and Starcraft , what abt urs? let us share with me, if any game want to include in to poll please send message to me.

More about : select rts game

October 1, 2009 2:30:54 PM

hi friends,

i`m a huge fan of RTS games, i played many games,i`m eager to play more games,at first i need to know which game is best for all newcomers and hardcore gamers, please let us share by selecting ur favourite game and optionally send a message why u like this game.
October 1, 2009 2:36:01 PM

whats with the 4 posts on the same thing ???????????
Related resources
October 1, 2009 2:38:39 PM

This next topics has been merged by Mousemonkey
  • Select Best RTS Game
    October 1, 2009 2:39:45 PM

This next topics has been merged by Mousemonkey
  • GMA 950
  • GMA 950
    October 1, 2009 4:34:06 PM

CoH, followed by C&C Generals: Zero Hour.
    October 4, 2009 9:33:55 PM

I'm surprised Warcraft didn't make the list.
    October 4, 2009 10:21:36 PM

i've played most of those games, starcraft and empire earth were fun while AoE, supreme commander and CC had a more serious feel to it. Still enjoyed them all.
    October 5, 2009 7:06:03 AM

Most of these are fantastic titles, but I cut my RTS teeth on C&C (and Dune II before that). So Command & Conquer will always have a special place in my heart.
    October 5, 2009 3:20:42 PM

Command & Conquer for me, it's the daddy when it comes to RTS games, let face it other then really Starcraft no other RTS games get more publicity, attention, forum spamming and hype then a new C&C game whether it be regular C&C or Red Alert.

Why did you leave out Total War? Total War is by far the most tactically intricate and realistic title in this genre.
    October 5, 2009 3:58:26 PM

From that list how could it not be C&C, for all old RTS gamers like me, we have been reared on C&C titles as if it were a replacement for our mammy’s teat. As for new gamers, there have been C&C a plethora of titles released over the last 10 years to make sure there is always one new title for new gamers.

But at any rate I do agree that the list should have Total War in it as to be honest that is the true RTS, all the others are just too arcade like to be good enough in my eyes... I stopped playing C&C as soon as they released generals (didn’t like it much) and Total War was a welcome and adequate substitute.
    October 5, 2009 4:22:14 PM

vignesh2k9 said:
    hi friends,
    first i need to know which game is best for all newcomers and hardcore gamers, please let us share by selecting ur favourite game and optionally send a message why u like this game.

let us share! ........... share this [:jaydeejohn:1]

:non:  why? are you doing some kind of survey ??? :non: 
    am i the only one that can read in-between the lines? sounds fishy, prove me wrong * vignesh2k9 *

October 5, 2009 5:03:51 PM

The problem i have with the C&C series is that it's the same exact thing over and over again. I like innovation and strategy (not building 10 medium tanks and charging the Construction Yard :D )
    October 5, 2009 5:13:40 PM

You should add the Total War series. With Rome and Empire it has easily become my favourite
    January 19, 2010 9:45:32 PM

Seems to be a lack of good RTS games at the mo - looking for one myself.
    Think i'm gonna wait for Starcraft 2
    January 20, 2010 11:23:53 AM

Can I just say COH can not be for all ages have you heard the swearing??? how can that be for all ages???
    February 4, 2010 3:33:01 PM

dune 2000
    !