Sign in with
Your question

INTERNET JAVA GAMES

Last response: in Video Games
October 1, 2009 6:06:00 PM

I have 2 java runtime parameter codes to use while playing java based games on pogo. sun java want anwser my question because i'm not a developer.pogo is acting like there not going to help me with the question either. my question is "does anybody know if u can run 2 java runtime parameter codes at the same time in the same java runtime parameters window,& if u can, how do u put both in together? do u seperate them with a comma,& or a space,or both&etc. the 1st code i have is -XX:+ForceTimeHighResolution which is a java fix for pogos games that are timed. with windows xp¤t java if u don't use this code game timers & your system clock will run way too fast. the 2nd code is -Xmx512m which is used for games that run better with more memory than the java applet comes with. i would appreciate it if somebody could please answer this question. thank you,
JOHNNYJOE1365

More about : internet java games

October 1, 2009 6:15:47 PM

I's been a long time since I've done anything of the kind, but I would think a comma.
m
l
October 8, 2009 7:29:18 AM

finally figured it out on my own! no commas, no spaces. you put the 2 codes in like this -XX:+ForceTimeHighResolution-Xmx512m .
m
l
!