Team Necro - Seeking Volunteers for Saturday in Hell

Team Necro is stuck in Act Two Hell thanks to my flakey ISP and the fact
that there are only three original members left (Wiz-of-bone,
PainfulTruth, Idlemancer). A princely volunteer helped me get the staff
last Saturday, which I passed off to Wizzy before my connection totalled
out last night.

I would like to invite any necromancer who can get into Act Two or beyond
to meet with us Saturday 7/9/05 5:30PM Pacific time, to see just how far
a determined bunch of (Deadbeats) (Deadheads?) (Insert obligatory
nickname for necro here)can go in about 90 minutes of play. If its
fun, we'll do it again, until we get to Baal and Patriarchy.

This is our regular saturday time, and should be late enough that it does
not interfere with the premier engagement of the CTHDQ Assassin group.

Elly (*aryala(PainfulTruth)

Ellen <finesse@u.washington.edu> wrote:

> I would like to invite any necromancer who can get into Act Two or beyond
> to meet with us Saturday 7/9/05 5:30PM Pacific time, to see just how far
> a determined bunch of (Deadbeats) (Deadheads?) (Insert obligatory
> nickname for necro here)can go in about 90 minutes of play. If its
> fun, we'll do it again, until we get to Baal and Patriarchy.

If this is West SCL, I can bring a hardy lvl 88 summoner who has all the
wp's.

-- w

"Ellen" <finesse@u.washington.edu> wrote in message

> Team Necro is stuck in Act Two Hell thanks to my flakey ISP and the fact
> that there are only three original members left (Wiz-of-bone,
> PainfulTruth, Idlemancer). A princely volunteer helped me get the staff
> last Saturday, which I passed off to Wizzy before my connection totalled
> out last night.
>
> I would like to invite any necromancer who can get into Act Two or beyond
> to meet with us Saturday 7/9/05 5:30PM Pacific time, to see just how far
> a determined bunch of (Deadbeats) (Deadheads?) (Insert obligatory
> nickname for necro here)can go in about 90 minutes of play. If its
> fun, we'll do it again, until we get to Baal and Patriarchy.
>
> This is our regular saturday time, and should be late enough that it does
> not interfere with the premier engagement of the CTHDQ Assassin group.

FYI, Idle showed up after you got kicked from the game and we completed
Act 2. So you'll have to start the game to catch up. I have the WP's for
Act 2.

wizofwas

"ward mcfarland" <ward@megawolf.com> wrote in message
> Ellen <finesse@u.washington.edu> wrote:
>
> > I would like to invite any necromancer who can get into Act Two or
beyond
> > to meet with us Saturday 7/9/05 5:30PM Pacific time, to see just how far
> > a determined bunch of (Deadbeats) (Deadheads?) (Insert obligatory
> > nickname for necro here)can go in about 90 minutes of play. If its
> > fun, we'll do it again, until we get to Baal and Patriarchy.
>

> If this is West SCL, I can bring a hardy lvl 88 summoner who has all the
> wp's.

....and if its ESCL then I can come with my necro and rush you through all
quests/acts... then level you in Baal runs ;¬)

wizofwas <wizofwas@nospamknology.net> wrote in message

> "Ellen" <finesse@u.washington.edu> wrote in message
> >

> > Team Necro is stuck in Act Two Hell thanks to my flakey ISP and the fact
> > that there are only three original members left (Wiz-of-bone,
> > PainfulTruth, Idlemancer). A princely volunteer helped me get the staff
> > last Saturday, which I passed off to Wizzy before my connection totalled
> > out last night.
> >
> > I would like to invite any necromancer who can get into Act Two or
beyond
> > to meet with us Saturday 7/9/05 5:30PM Pacific time, to see just how far
> > a determined bunch of (Deadbeats) (Deadheads?) (Insert obligatory
> > nickname for necro here)can go in about 90 minutes of play. If its
> > fun, we'll do it again, until we get to Baal and Patriarchy.
> >
> > This is our regular saturday time, and should be late enough that it
does
> > not interfere with the premier engagement of the CTHDQ Assassin group.
>
> FYI, Idle showed up after you got kicked from the game and we completed
> Act 2. So you'll have to start the game to catch up. I have the WP's for
> Act 2.
>
> wizofwas

Idlemancer was on and off in the last few weeks, but this sat's chance is
very high. I will try my very best to show up.

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> wrote in message
> Ellen wrote:
> > Team Necro is stuck in Act Two Hell thanks to my flakey ISP and the
> > fact that there are only three original members left (Wiz-of-bone,
> > PainfulTruth, Idlemancer). A princely volunteer helped me get the
> > staff last Saturday, which I passed off to Wizzy before my connection
> > totalled out last night.
> >
> > I would like to invite any necromancer who can get into Act Two or
> > beyond to meet with us Saturday 7/9/05 5:30PM Pacific time,
>
> What time is that in Bnet time? (type </time>) I have a summoner who can
> help if the time fits and you need me.

Isn't B-net time the same as GMT, if so then it would be Sunday
at 0130 hours, 1:30 AM. That is if my memory serves me right.
I still suffer from CRS.

wizofwas

I think it was "~misfit~" <misfit61nz@yahoot.co.nz> that wrote
something like...

>~misfit~ wrote:
>> wizofwas wrote:
>>>
>>> Isn't B-net time the same as GMT, if so then it would be Sunday
>>> at 0130 hours, 1:30 AM. That is if my memory serves me right.
>>> I still suffer from CRS.
>>
>> Indeed it is. However I figured *everyone* here (or nearly everyone)
>> can type in </time> and not all can calculate what time it is in
>> different time-zones. (Raises hand)
>>
>> I'm in NZ so that makes it Sunday at 1:30pm. I may be able to make it.
>> what's the game name?
>>
>> CRS? Collapsed Rectum Syndrome? :)
>
>Excuse the poor attempt at humour but I *am* curious about what you mean by
>CRS. I Googled it and didn't find any likely candidate.

Can't Remember S**t

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.