User Account PROBLEM need HELP ASAP

My computer usually goes to desktop automatically but then today I had to
click on an account it said User and then i clicked on it trying to fix it
and make it go away I turned my .net framework to comp admin and my user
account to limited now i can't see my .net framework can't change my settings
all im stuck with is USER with limited acess. anyone know how to fix this
please help
1 answer Last reply
More about user account problem asap

    Hi,

    Log on as the default asministrator account and change your user account
    accordingly. To access the default administrator account:

    In WinXP Pro, hit ctrl+alt+delete twice at the logon screen and type it in.

    In WinXP Home, you must restart and enter Safe mode by hitting F8 at
    startup. The administrator logon will be one of the options.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "thf344" <thf344@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My computer usually goes to desktop automatically but then today I had to
    > click on an account it said User and then i clicked on it trying to fix it
    > and make it go away I turned my .net framework to comp admin and my user
    > account to limited now i can't see my .net framework can't change my
    > settings
    > all im stuck with is USER with limited acess. anyone know how to fix this
    > please help

Framework Microsoft Windows XP