Grouchy Tigers - Hidden Drag Queens...

Time to volunteer, I suppose. I will be entering 'RunWithScissors' into
the Assassin group this Saturday. My build plans are vague, but will start
with the claw and burst of speed mix, aiming for shadow warrior, perhaps
shadowmaster. Much stealth and sharp wit, hopefully. Advices welcome on
build or equipping.

Elly

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, Ellen <finesse@u.washington.edu>,
supreme ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Time to volunteer, I suppose. I will be entering 'RunWithScissors' into
>the Assassin group this Saturday. My build plans are vague, but will start
>with the claw and burst of speed mix, aiming for shadow warrior, perhaps
>shadowmaster. Much stealth and sharp wit, hopefully. Advices welcome on
>build or equipping.

It sounds like we'll have no trouble getting a full eight maam party going for
any given session. :)

--
"My army shall destroy y- AHHHHHHHHH!"