Drivers for Windows XP Home Edition

Hello to all,

I am trying to find drivers for sound because I reinstaled the Windows
HP Home Edition and I can't find the suitable drivers. Help me

--
pspuss
4 answers Last reply

    pspuss wrote:
    > Hello to all,
    >
    > I am trying to find drivers for sound because I reinstaled the Windows
    > HP Home Edition and I can't find the suitable drivers. Help me

    Have you looked on the CD(s) that came with the computer or it's sound
    card? Have you looked on the sound card manufacturer's web site?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    both at once. - RAH

    The Belarc Client ("Client") is a unique plug-in extension that works with
    your Internet browser. It automatically shows your installed software and
    hardware.

    "pspuss" <pspuss.1qsnpq@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Hello to all,
    >
    > I am trying to find drivers for sound because I reinstaled the Windows
    > HP Home Edition and I can't find the suitable drivers. Help me
    >

    > --
    > pspuss

    when you reinstalled xp. Did you install the driver recovery cd, because it
    has the nessacery drivers on it. Hope this helps

    "pspuss" wrote:

    > Hello to all,
    >
    > I am trying to find drivers for sound because I reinstaled the Windows
    > HP Home Edition and I can't find the suitable drivers. Help me
    >

    > --
    > pspuss

    On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:35:01 -0700, martin
    <martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >when you reinstalled xp. Did you install the driver recovery cd, because it
    >has the nessacery drivers on it. Hope this helps
    >
    >"pspuss" wrote:
    >

    >> Hello to all,
    >>
    >> I am trying to find drivers for sound because I reinstaled the Windows
    >> HP Home Edition and I can't find the suitable drivers. Help me
    >>

    >> --
    >> pspuss

    I've just done a reinstall too and have added one driver from the
    driver recovery disc manually - is there anyway to do it
    automatically? Oh, btw, I reinstalled a new OEM copy of XP different
    from the original (which had been preloaded onto the end of my hard
    disc - hard disc had gone duff, hence the reinstall).

Drivers Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP