Drivers for Windows XP Home Edition

a b \ Driver
a b α HP
June 18, 2005 2:32:57 AM

Hello to all,

I am trying to find drivers for sound because I reinstaled the Windows
HP Home Edition and I can't find the suitable drivers. Help me

--
pspuss
Anonymous

pspuss wrote:
> Hello to all,
>
> I am trying to find drivers for sound because I reinstaled the Windows
> HP Home Edition and I can't find the suitable drivers. Help me

Have you looked on the CD(s) that came with the computer or it's sound
card? Have you looked on the sound card manufacturer's web site?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH
Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b α HP
June 18, 2005 10:06:52 AM

The Belarc Client ("Client") is a unique plug-in extension that works with
your Internet browser. It automatically shows your installed software and
hardware.

"pspuss" <pspuss.1qsnpq@pcbanter.net> wrote in message
news:p spuss.1qsnpq@pcbanter.net...

> Hello to all,
>
> I am trying to find drivers for sound because I reinstaled the Windows
> HP Home Edition and I can't find the suitable drivers. Help me
>

> --
> pspuss
Related resources
June 23, 2005 2:35:01 AM

when you reinstalled xp. Did you install the driver recovery cd, because it
has the nessacery drivers on it. Hope this helps

"pspuss" wrote:

> Hello to all,
>
> I am trying to find drivers for sound because I reinstaled the Windows
> HP Home Edition and I can't find the suitable drivers. Help me
>

> --
> pspuss

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b α HP
June 24, 2005 9:57:46 AM

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:35:01 -0700, martin
<martin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>when you reinstalled xp. Did you install the driver recovery cd, because it
>has the nessacery drivers on it. Hope this helps
>
>"pspuss" wrote:
>

>> Hello to all,
>>
>> I am trying to find drivers for sound because I reinstaled the Windows
>> HP Home Edition and I can't find the suitable drivers. Help me
>>

>> --
>> pspuss

I've just done a reinstall too and have added one driver from the
driver recovery disc manually - is there anyway to do it
automatically? Oh, btw, I reinstalled a new OEM copy of XP different
from the original (which had been preloaded onto the end of my hard
disc - hard disc had gone duff, hence the reinstall).
!