FLIGHT SIM

I HAVE BOUGHT TWO FLIGHT SIM ADD ONS FROM FLIGHTSIM PILOT SHOP, THEY ARE MEANT TO BE IN DOWNLOADS, SO I TRY TO DOWNLOAD THEM BUT WHEN THEY ARE NEAR TO BE FULLY DOWNLOADED MY SYSTEM CRASHES BY FLICKERING ON AND OFF, THE EXPLORER PAGE TURNS INTO TEN PAGES AND CONSTANTLY FLASHES ON AND OFF LOADING AND UNLOADING WHICH I CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT EXCEPT JUST THE WHOLE SYSTEM DOWN BY TURNING OFF AT POWER BUTTON, ANY BODY ANY IDEAS WHY THESE DOWNLOADS WILL BE DOING THIS, VIRUS OR BUGS MAYBE BUT MY SYSTEM IS UP TO DATE AND REG CHECKS DONE I'VE EVEN SCANED THE DOWNLOAD IN A ZIP FORMAT BUT WHEN I GO TO OPEN THE ZIP FILE IT JUST CRASHES THE SYSTEM AS BEFORE.
5 answers Last reply
More about flight
  1. ANDY H said:
    I HAVE BOUGHT TWO FLIGHT SIM ADD ONS FROM FLIGHTSIM PILOT SHOP, THEY ARE MEANT TO BE IN DOWNLOADS, SO I TRY TO DOWNLOAD THEM BUT WHEN THEY ARE NEAR TO BE FULLY DOWNLOADED MY SYSTEM CRASHES BY FLICKERING ON AND OFF, THE EXPLORER PAGE TURNS INTO TEN PAGES AND CONSTANTLY FLASHES ON AND OFF LOADING AND UNLOADING WHICH I CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT EXCEPT JUST THE WHOLE SYSTEM DOWN BY TURNING OFF AT POWER BUTTON, ANY BODY ANY IDEAS WHY THESE DOWNLOADS WILL BE DOING THIS, VIRUS OR BUGS MAYBE BUT MY SYSTEM IS UP TO DATE AND REG CHECKS DONE I'VE EVEN SCANED THE DOWNLOAD IN A ZIP FORMAT BUT WHEN I GO TO OPEN THE ZIP FILE IT JUST CRASHES THE SYSTEM AS BEFORE.

can anyone suggest a reason for this ?
  2. Can't read it, try writing in English. We only capitalise certain words.
  3. randomizer said:
    Can't read it, try writing in English. We only capitalise certain words.

I want to your help with my downloads, not a bloddy english lesson, bell end
  4. If you want help, maybe you should be considerate enough to think for a moment whether or not caps lock is necessary. As it stands, I don't even care to read the first post, so whatever emphasis you intended has had a negative impact.
  5. Then I am the one in the wrong, so I will give a brief overview in lower case.

I have bought two flight sim add ons from Flight sim pilot shop, I am unable to download either, all I end up with when they near completion when i open them or if I save them to a zip file is a number of Explorer screens opening and closing which I struggle to close and end up having to just turn my sysytem off.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Download Video Games