Radiosophy radio power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello, I have a Radiosophy HD 101 without a power suppply. Ame easily able to replace it once I know the voltage and pinout. Can't find anything on the internet, though and their website is off the air. Any help appreciated before I open it up and take an educated guess.

Robert 33

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2011
Hello, I have a Radiosophy HD 101 without a power suppply. Ame easily able to replace it once I know the voltage and pinout. Can't find anything on the internet, though and their website is off the air. Any help appreciated before I open it up and take an educated guess.

I have the same need for a power cord. Did you have any success with your posting which you could share?

BobRambo

Reputable
Dec 3, 2014

Pinout diagram on power supply shows a diagram where the flat part (key) of the plug is at the top,

Pins #2 and #1 are the top pins
Pins #4 and # 3 are the bottom pins and are closer together

output 1-3 = 5vdc, 800ma
output 2-4 = 10.5 vdc, 1200 ma

Pins 1 and 2 are NEG
Pins 2 and 4 are POS -- both according to the diagram and list

Now can anyone help me with an audio problem -- can't turn the #$%^&*! thing down!

BobRambo

Reputable
Dec 3, 2014
Pinout diagram on power supply shows a diagram where the flat part (key) of the plug is at the top,

output 1-3 = 5vdc, 800ma

Pins 1 and 2 are NEG

Now can anyone help me with an audio problem -- can't turn the #$%^&*! thing down!

BobRambo

Reputable
Dec 3, 2014

output 1-3 = 5vdc, 800ma

Pins 1 and 2 are NEG

Status
Not open for further replies.