Status
Not open for further replies.

dklax77

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012
I am now selling each part individually! If interested, just submit an price and we can work something out.

I have a computer that I built myself that I no longer have a need for, so I am looking to sell it. I've invested over $1,500 and countless hours into it, but I don't expect that much seeing as it is used.

Here are it's parts:
■Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
■[strike]EVGA 9800 GTX+ [/strike]SOLD
■[strike]OCZ Reaper 4GB RAM[/strike]SOLD
■[strike]Fantom Drives 1TB External HDD [/strike]SOLD
■WD 640GB HDD
■Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Extreme
■[strike]SONY DVDR Burner [/strike]SOLD
■[strike]Sony DVD-ROM Drive [/strike]SOLD
■Antec Nine Hundred Case
■[strike]PC Power & Cooling 750W PSU [/strike]SOLD
■Zalman Cooling Fan

If you don't want all those listed parts included than I would be willing to sell you only what you want.

I can also take the 1TB HDD out of its external case and install it in the computer for free if you'd like.

If interested, please make an offer and we can negotiate a price. :D

dklax77

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012
EDIT

If you would like to buy an individual part but don't want the whole system, I will now sell this part-by-part.

Please let me know if interested.

dklax77

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012
Gigabyte EP35-DS3L.

The whole system is actually hackintosh compatible, I've verified it myself but I've just been too lazy to go through the whole hackintosh process (and I've got my own Mac now :p).

dklax77

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012
I'm not expecting much for it. I am in somewhat of a hurry to get rid of it so I'd be happy to settle for something within your budget if you let me know what that is.

dklax77

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012
As of now, all these parts are still up for grabs.

I will update the list as they are sold.

EDIT: They're going fast! Get 'em while you still can.

dklax77

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2012
I've still go a few more items that haven't sold yet!

If you are interested don't hesitate to send me a PM and we can negotiate a price.

I purchased the GPU/RAM/DVD Drives and everything came extremely well packaged - each item was separately wrapped in paper bags and then in bubble wrap (the proper order).

Everything works great!

nemesis4895

Distinguished
May 16, 2011

How much do you want for the external drive and WD 640 GB? Priced individually please.

Status
Not open for further replies.