markgun

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2002
I think that Newegg.com deserves a token of my appreciation

I recently RMA'ed my <b> 11.8 month old (had a 12 month warranty) </b> MSI KT3 ULTRA because two of my DIMM clips were kinda loose. They're letting me decide between a $66 refund (by check or crediting), or a Shuttle AK39N KT400. Of course I'm going for the refund. I paid $73 for the motherboard. That is incredible. They were really quick too. Newegg has badass customer service.

<b>Qui habet aures audiendi audiat</b>

Jason555

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2003
I just ended up ordering about 95% of the parts for my new computer from them. pretty much a one-stop shop for computer stuff and their prices are always within a few dollars of being the cheapest.

jlanka

Splendid
Mar 16, 2001
I'm wearing my newegg "Lan Party" T-shirt as I'm posting this... Shows you what I think of newegg.

<pre> \|/
jlanka (. .)
___________oOOo_(_(_)_)_oOOo___________
</pre><p>

sturm

Splendid
Ill agree with all. Newegg is good. Ordered mb,hd,cpu and dvd-cdrw from them on a sunday night had it delivered to me on thursday, of course i wasnt there. Everthing was packed very well and secure. There prices were also cheaper by 10 to 20 dollars on everthing from the place I bought my last parts from. Got the dvd-cdrom retail for $65 dollars. Same drive at best buy was $99 after rebate.
Will be buying from there for now on.

I bought most of my upgrade from New Egg. Ram I bought last week at Best Buy. They had HyperX PC 3500 512 on sale for $120 Plus $20 mail in rebate. Thats the cheapest I've found that Ram.

jlanka

Splendid
Mar 16, 2001
they sent it to me in return for giving them a good review on resellerratings

<pre> \|/
jlanka (. .)
___________oOOo_(_(_)_)_oOOo___________
</pre><p>