Age of Mythology Scenario Editor

Bruceification73

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
Hi, I have AoM Titans Expansion and I have created scenarios in the Editor, but I have never gotten the computer to fight back or gather resources like they do in the game. They just sit there and wait to be attacked. What am I doing wrong?

I'm not entirely familiar with AoM's map editor; in AoE it usually worked without much of a fuss. But it may be worth checking if there is a setting for the AI's "personality" - passive, aggressive, turtle, etc.

sbdragon89

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
Also make sure that you dont need type of script, i know CnC zero hour and beyond you gotta get certain things to click eg. pc to get money, how they can build etc etc, some builders i know got auto scripting, or pre set script like star craft, so check that out, hopefuly that helpful

Bruceification73

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
Problem solved. The only thing that's bugging me is that they only build on my settlements about half the time. I'm starting to figure out how to position them so they recognize that they are settlements, but I still have problems with that sometimes. I did figure out how to get the computer to fight and what-not, though. Thanks for the input.