Ron

Is there a file size restriction on using Movie Maker, or am I doing
something silly?

If I "Import Video" of saved clips (.mpg) from camcorder, these work
perfectly within MM.

If I import a clip from a recorded TV Programme (via PVR TV tuner card,
recorded Mpeg 2 .mpg), the programme seems to only import the audio portion
of the file. ie I can hear what goes on, but no video. Also dragging the
file to the timeline also only shows audio.

Thanks in advance

Ron

Please visit the experts in the Windows XP Movie Maker newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP