MW 2 PC or Xbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Wandering_Dude

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
I have a good gaming PC which can run CoD4 and 5 well with no lag at all . I also have Xbox 360 but no live cause I refuse to pay :p . Anyway what version should I get the game for . I do want mods and best graphics .

HELP I'm STUCK BETWEEN THE TWO ??? and btw I've pre-ordered MW2 doe the Xbox on gamestop . I'm thinking of getting my money back

redkachina

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2009
I think the PC version is much better, I played COD4 on both Xbox 360 and my PC but I noticed that its much better looking in my PC version, plus PC version is cheaper. With Xbox you dont have to do any graphics adjustments, but with PC if you cant max it out then just OC your graphic card LoL, but since you refused to pay XBL Gold subscription you're better off with PC version.

ulysses35

Distinguished
PC and console both have their merits. PC has better visuals through higher resolution. However.... put a disc in your console and it plays without having to tweak your pc settins or update drivers.

A_Wandering_Dude

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
Thanks mate . I've take back my money on Xbox version and I've pre-ordered the PC version . The cashier at gamestop said that not many people pre-ordered the PC version . Too bad but who cares

A_Wandering_Dude

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
Yep . It's correct but it hasn't been confirmed yet . If it's delayed then maybe just maybe it's delayed in europe only . I'm wondering why IW are planning to delay the PC release .............. maybe they want to fought piracy or add some extras or somethin '

oh and btw this topic can be closed . I've got my answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS