One might be that something's configured incorrectly in IE Tools > Internet
Options > Connections > ...

Is this a sudden, new problem or an ongoing one?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

Bobby wrote:
> What would be the reason,(if I have DSL) the only way to connect to
> internet is thru Dial-Up?

Bobby

An ongoing one.

"PA Bear" wrote:

> One might be that something's configured incorrectly in IE Tools > Internet
> Options > Connections > ...
>
> Is this a sudden, new problem or an ongoing one?
> --
> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security
>

> Bobby wrote:
> > What would be the reason,(if I have DSL) the only way to connect to
> > internet is thru Dial-Up?

Has this DSL connection /ever/ worked for IE? For anything else? Is DSL
service something you just got?

Please see this page http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm and then post back
with more information which we might use to assist you.
--
~PA Bear

Bobby wrote:
> An ongoing one.
>
> "PA Bear" wrote:
>
> > One might be that something's configured incorrectly in IE Tools >
> > Internet Options > Connections > ...
> >
> > Is this a sudden, new problem or an ongoing one?
> > --
> > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> > MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security
> >

> > Bobby wrote:
> > > What would be the reason,(if I have DSL) the only way to connect to
> > > internet is thru Dial-Up?

Bobby

Thanks, I will check into this website and read up on it. Thanks again.

"PA Bear" wrote:

> Has this DSL connection /ever/ worked for IE? For anything else? Is DSL
> service something you just got?
>
> Please see this page http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm and then post back
> with more information which we might use to assist you.
> --
> ~PA Bear
>
> Bobby wrote:
> > An ongoing one.
> >
> > "PA Bear" wrote:
> >
> > > One might be that something's configured incorrectly in IE Tools >
> > > Internet Options > Connections > ...
> > >
> > > Is this a sudden, new problem or an ongoing one?
> > > --
> > > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> > > MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

TRENDING THREADS