F/S Dirt 3 (coupon code) (price drop only $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz73942

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
Up for sale is a Dirt 3 coupon code that was bundled with some hardware I purchased

Asking $10 via Paypal (49.99 at steam), upon receiving payment will email you the code.

Ebay feedback and heatware can be found under: oz73942

Pm for any questions.

Due to Steam Dirt 3 game codes being hacked,whoever buys it, youll have to give them a copy of the invoice with whatever hardware you purchased that this came with, or they wont honor the code.

oz73942

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010

Hmmmm wasnt aware of that, are you sure? If so I can provide the invoice from newegg.

vrumor is correct a while back there were several articles about it. Seems AMD accidentally leaked about 1.7 million Dirt 3 keys. Here is an excerpt from one article :

"The free game with every graphics card deal has finally backfired for AMD and Codemasters. Due to a lack of .htaccess, 1.7 million keys for a free copy of DiRT 3 on Steam have been leaked. No word from AMD or Codemasters yet, but I'm sure Valve will block all the codes on Steam soon. One question that remains: if you used one of the codes, will Steam ban your account? There could be a few very unhappy gamers later today if that happens." The exact number of keys is in question — reports range from 250,000 to 3 million — but AMD confirmed that a leak did occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.