Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Crysis Final Boss Crashing...!!SOLVED!!

Last response: in Video Games
October 8, 2009 12:25:56 PM

guys i've been trying to finish the game but it always gone freeze and eventually to blue screen and restart..i think it's The Reckoning chapter when we fight the alien warhip...

thru the game i always got 39-60 FPS

is there someone here that has a same problem with me???i already tried the 1.1 and 1.2 patch...it is still the same :( 

help...

i'm using 4890 turbo 1GB DDR5 with phenom 2 X3 720BE

More about : crysis final boss crashing solved

October 8, 2009 1:57:59 PM

Turn back your settings, pop the side off the case and turn on a house fan.......... lotsa stuff going on there and it's probably stressing your card.
Score
October 8, 2009 4:17:50 PM

swifty_morgan said:
Turn back your settings, pop the side off the case and turn on a house fan.......... lotsa stuff going on there and it's probably stressing your card.

nope...nothing change...still get the freeze problem...i even turn it to all low the settings and using only 800x600....

hmmm...is it maybe because i'm using DX10??maybe i should try playing with DX9...
Score
Related resources
October 8, 2009 4:28:04 PM

Could be some textures are broken or some game files are not installed correctly, updating the game or installing newer/older graphics drivers wont fix that. Maybe you should reinstall the game completely again, also try paying from the save before the one your loading from that can also sometimes fix things.

On another note playing on DX9 mode might fix things as sometimes the features that could be broke might only be broken on the DX10 side of things.

Hope you get it working.
Score
October 8, 2009 8:39:52 PM

i have this exact same issue, and cannot for the life of me figure out what causes it.

the 4890 turbo you have, is that the HIS version? if so then i also have that exact card, so perhaps the video card has issues with it?...
Score
October 9, 2009 5:02:20 AM

cafuddled said:
Could be some textures are broken or some game files are not installed correctly, updating the game or installing newer/older graphics drivers wont fix that. Maybe you should reinstall the game completely again, also try paying from the save before the one your loading from that can also sometimes fix things.

On another note playing on DX9 mode might fix things as sometimes the features that could be broke might only be broken on the DX10 side of things.

Hope you get it working.

welshmousepk said:
i have this exact same issue, and cannot for the life of me figure out what causes it.

the 4890 turbo you have, is that the HIS version? if so then i also have that exact card, so perhaps the video card has issues with it?...

solved it!!!yes i'm using HIS card turbo version n the good news is there's nothing wrong with the card...make a shortcut and apply it on the target thru properties -DX9...yep when i tried to play with DX9 it runs like a devil man!!! :D 

try it..maybe it will solved ur problem too...btw,my OS is 64 bit but i'm using crysis.exe 32bit with DX9...

good luck mate :D 
Score
October 9, 2009 8:38:13 AM

I bet completing that boss was a bit of an anti climax now huh :p 
Score
October 9, 2009 10:51:55 AM

cafuddled said:
I bet completing that boss was a bit of an anti climax now huh :p 

damn!!i think ur right!!!after all i've been thru!!! :heink: 

but i think it was quite satisfying,that i actually ended it with delta level...yaaayyyyy :D 
Score
October 9, 2009 11:02:56 AM

Now if your hooked, you can play that warhead game :p 

Onlines not too bad also if your looking for something to do.
Score
October 10, 2009 11:00:13 AM

cafuddled said:
Now if your hooked, you can play that warhead game :p 

Onlines not too bad also if your looking for something to do.

how's the game storyline compared to the original crysis???how much hour gameplay i could get from it??
Score
October 10, 2009 11:15:46 AM

The last level is the buggiest in the game. You can fall through the flight desk onto a lower deck or into the ocean. You can also get to the final boss (which is a very arcade-style battle IMO) without the TAC Cannon so you can't finish it as the door back inside the ship is blocked off. Not to mention shocking performance for a fairly bland and empty map...

I'm not surprised you had problems really.
Score
October 10, 2009 2:13:58 PM

lokee said:
how's the game storyline compared to the original crysis???how much hour gameplay i could get from it??

Glad to hear you could finish the game. Having to go to DX9 shouldn't have been a solution though.

Warhead blows in comparison to Crysis. It's not as epic, the game play is disappointing and the only good thing about it is driving the vehicle with the new gun on it. That pretty much sums it up. Save your money and wait til the next one comes out 2q next year.
Score
August 4, 2010 1:23:26 PM

what do u mean by ...make a shortcut and apply it on the target thru properties -DX9...
haveing the same prob with 5850 sappire
Score
August 4, 2010 8:25:39 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!