Lan Boot With omnibook 500

Hi. I just bougth an omnibook 500 from Hp with its expansion station. I'd
like to know more about the lan boot option. Anybody got a clue ?

thankx. Gwoine

On the seventh day, gwoine wrote...

> Hi. I just bougth an omnibook 500 from Hp with its expansion station. I'd
> like to know more about the lan boot option. Anybody got a clue ?
>
> thankx. Gwoine

Hello, Gwoine,

you'd be better off explaining what exactly you're planning to do.

The short answer is: If you want to boot from the network and your Omnibook
has the bootrom option enabled, you can boot. However, some things simply
don't work at all, so please give us an hint about what you're planning so
that we can be more specific.

HTH

I was there, Gandalf. I was there three thousand years ago...
Isildur took the ring. I was there the day the strength of men
failed. - Elrond