Motorola Bag Phone Speakerphone Kit?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 5, 2004 4:52:47 AM

Does anyone know where, or if I might be able to find the speakerphone kit
for a motorola bag phone? I've got just the bag and the phone, but if
possible I'd like to mount this thing and have it work a little more like a
"car phone".
I can't quite figure out what the speakerphone kit is, unless it's just
another module that fits on where my cigarette lighter plug module fits
now..

TIA for any advice,

Scott
Anonymous
July 7, 2004 2:42:36 AM

If you look at the bottom of your handset, you will see a circle of holes.
That is the speaker that is used when you go handsfree with this model. If
you were to dial a number with the phone in the cradle, you will hear it
ring in Handsfree Mode and then you pick up when the calling party
answers.The only component needed to go "Go Handsfree" is the Microphone
which plugs into the plastic piece that screws to the Transceiver. It has a
2 wire connection to plug that mike into.The Mike would be snaked somewhere
in the car and plugged into the bag. I have seen some just plug the mike
into the trasceiver and clip the mike onto the bag and do the job.

!