I have read the mobo FAQ and tried to find a solution but I still have a dead system.. Nothing is on except the SBPWR led. No lites, no fans, nothing..
Here is what I have done:
1. Verified board correctly mounted into Lian Li case
- no misplaced grounding posts
2. Replaced PSU (old one was probably ok)
3. Checked connections (PSU --> mobo using DVM)
4. Verified the front panel switches working (using DVM)
512Mbyte DDR 433Mhz CORSAIR ram (1 ddr stick)
P4 2.8Ghz 800Mhz bus
fry's floppy disk (generic)
With this I should at least get the system to power up correct? I know it will give errors and such but again I have no power , no panel lites.. only the SBPWR remains on.
Is the front pannel power button plugged into the right place? Have you tried disconnecting the data cables from the drives?
<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>