There are three people who use my computer we all have a sign in name. One of
the names has a message that there are two unread emails in the account. we
have deleted all of the emails in the account and yet it is still there. What
can I do or how do I fix this. Thank you.

TweakUI for Windows XP. In the Repair section, choose Repair unread mail count from the pull down list.

TweakUI is available from

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp (SP1 and later systems)

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/downloads/powertoys.asp (Pre SP1 systems)

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes