  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 22, 2005 12:05:04 AM

There are three people who use my computer we all have a sign in name. One of
the names has a message that there are two unread emails in the account. we
have deleted all of the emails in the account and yet it is still there. What
can I do or how do I fix this. Thank you.

More about : message

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 3:11:48 AM

TweakUI for Windows XP. In the Repair section, choose Repair unread mail count from the pull down list.

TweakUI is available from

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powert... (SP1 and later systems)

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/downloads/power... (Pre SP1 systems)

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes