I accidentally lost all the icons from my desk top when I down loaded a
program to use keyboard calculator and all the icons on my desk to
disappeared con any one tell me how to retrieve them,

B.Gaskell

--
Brian Gaskell

Put them back?

Brian Gaskell Wrote:
> I accidentally lost all the icons from my desk top when I down loaded a
> program to use keyboard calculator and all the icons on my desk to
> disappeared con any one tell me how to retrieve them,
>
> B.Gaskell
Do you have xp or me???
try a system restore from the most recent one befor it happen.

Let me know
good luck! :)
spiderlucci

--
spiderlucci

Byte

Rightclick open area near center of screen>Arrange icons by>
then click "Show desktop icons"
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

Devious Wrote:
> Put them back?
>
> "Brian Gaskell" wrote:
> -
>
> I accidentally lost all the icons from my desk top when I down loaded
> program to use keyboard calculator and all the icons on my desk to
> disappeared con any one tell me how to retrieve them,
>
> B.Gaskell
>

> --
> Brian Gaskell
> -

Yes, it will set your setting the way it was before but wait....
Did you try to scan for a spyware or virus?
Do that first if you can.

To restore your computer go to Start>all programs>Accessories>System
tools>System Restore.

If you are having a hard time trying to open your virs program or
better yet.

Go into safe mode... restart your computer and try either hitting the
F8 key or the del key... you will boot into safemode with networking.

In that mode you should see all of your Icons and should be able to
connect to the internet.

Try to scan your computer for a virus and spyware in that mode and try
to scan it for a virus on the internet because some virus program don't
detect all virues.

Go to http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

good Luck!
spiderlucci