cannot connect

June 22, 2005 8:33:21 PM

I recently had to take my computer back to factory settings and now I
cannot connect to any web servers eg.. music planet. imesh etc...
Can anybody help

--
pipemajor

More about : connect

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 8:33:22 PM

Open the Help and Support Center and read the article entitled: To make an
Internet connection.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"pipemajor" <pipemajor.1r1gdr@pcbanter.net> wrote in message
news:p ipemajor.1r1gdr@pcbanter.net...

> I recently had to take my computer back to factory settings and now I
> cannot connect to any web servers eg.. music planet. imesh etc...
> Can anybody help
>

> --
> pipemajor
Anonymous
June 24, 2005 3:23:21 AM

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:33:21 +0000, pipemajor
<pipemajor.1r1gdr@pcbanter.net> wrote:
>I recently had to take my computer back to factory settings and now I
>cannot connect to any web servers eg.. music planet. imesh etc...
>Can anybody help

Just to make sure, look in control-panel/network-connections and make sure
the thing is connected. (is on, not off). if that's not it, sorry, can't
hel;p.

...D.
!