upgrade with norton

Stupid me should have uninstalled norton antivirus 2005 before upgrading from
windows me to xp. now I can not uninstall it or get it to run. have
followed all directions from sym to no avail. any suggestions?

Did you follow the instructions here
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039?Open&src=&docid=2004093015165236&nsf=tsgeninfo.nsf&view=docid&dtype=&prod=&ver=&osv=&osv_lvl=

or use this shortened link http://makeashorterlink.com/?N1D92405B

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"froggyobx" <froggyobx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Stupid me should have uninstalled norton antivirus 2005 before upgrading
> from
> windows me to xp. now I can not uninstall it or get it to run. have
> followed all directions from sym to no avail. any suggestions?

Harry, you are a doll. It worked and I thank you