Problem with Worms

Thanks for your help , AVG did the trick , have had clear scans for 2
days now.

--
Bill Sharp
1 answer Last reply

    In news:Bill.Sharp.1r3b1s@pcbanter.net,
    Bill Sharp <Bill.Sharp.1r3b1s@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

    > Thanks for your help , AVG did the trick , have had clear scans for 2
    > days now.
    >
    > Galen Wrote:
    >> In news:Bill.Sharp.1qz51r@pcbanter.net,

    Glad to hear it. Regular scanning and active protection should go a long
    ways towards keeping your PC safer and running smoother in the future.

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

Windows XP