Problem with Worms

June 23, 2005 9:29:48 PM

Thanks for your help , AVG did the trick , have had clear scans for 2
days now.

--
Bill Sharp

More about : problem worms

June 23, 2005 9:29:49 PM

In news:Bill.Sharp.1r3b1s@pcbanter.net,
Bill Sharp <Bill.Sharp.1r3b1s@pcbanter.net> had this to say:

> Thanks for your help , AVG did the trick , have had clear scans for 2
> days now.
>
> Galen Wrote:
>> In news:Bill.Sharp.1qz51r@pcbanter.net,

Glad to hear it. Regular scanning and active protection should go a long
ways towards keeping your PC safer and running smoother in the future.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes
!