Dell C640 with integrated TrueMobile 1150 WLAN mini PCI card

Windows XP Pro: I was able to get this laptop to talk to my wireless
router once. Now when I select view all available wireless networks it
sees my network but is unable to connect. It clocks and then tells me
to contact the Network Admin. I have a Linksys wrt45G that is wide
open at the moment while I am trying to fix this issue. I am
broadcasting ssid, no security settings enabled. I use it fine with
another Dell Laptop with a 1300 card. PLEASE Help?

Thanks,
Wit

scott@psgindiana.com (Wit) wrote in message news:<75f30cfa.0409140855.797a5112@posting.google.com>...
> Windows XP Pro: I was able to get this laptop to talk to my wireless
> router once. Now when I select view all available wireless networks it
> sees my network but is unable to connect. It clocks and then tells me
> to contact the Network Admin. I have a Linksys wrt45G that is wide
> open at the moment while I am trying to fix this issue. I am
> broadcasting ssid, no security settings enabled. I use it fine with
> another Dell Laptop with a 1300 card. PLEASE Help?
>
> Thanks,
> Wit

OK PLEASE?
HELP ALL!

I have a c640 with XP SP2. I have tried the native driver for the
TrueMobile as well as the current and several in between. I have tried
with and with out the config utility. the only thing I see with the
config utility is some signal stregnth. I installed NetStumbler and
have good signal with minimal noise. I have a Linksys WRT45G V2 that I
am attempting to connect to. I am able to with other laptops so I
doubt it is a network configuration issue... When I try to view
available networks I see the SSID but I when I attempt to connect it
just clocks and fails. In Device Manager I show just one card but
NetStumbler shows me two with the same name and yet appear to have
different manufacturer. So... I have signal but I cannot get the two
to talk. Any help would be helpful!