Any way to transfer money off of those visa rebate cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catsrules

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
Not sure if this is the right section, but it has something to do with deals.

I have been buying a lot of stuff with rebates, I hate rebates, because you have to do all of this paper work then they come on these stupid cards and I can never buy stuff that uses exactly the amount on the card, or I will forget about the and it expires.

Is there a way to transfer the money off of those cards and in to my normal account?
Would pay-pal of something be able to do this?

Can always combine them or use them as partial payment if there is not enough left on a single card for a purchase - you just need to tell the vendor how much to charge to each card and they will. (ie. if you have $4.56 left on one card and $20 on another and you purchase a $15 item you can have them charge the $4.56 to the one and the $10.44 to the other using up the one card and leaving the second with $9.56 left. )

jaguarmatt

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
You can transfer the money from one account to another, then send it back. You'll take a small fee though. I would recommend just making another account to do this.

Catsrules

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
Yeah, JFFan I have done that before, but it is just a pain to do it, and would prefer it to be all combined.

Thanks jaguarmatt I will have to try that.

I think you can use Amazon Payments for it as well. They generally charge a $1 hold to make sure its a legitimate balance but I think it only does it the first time so you can get all of the money off of there. Its also fee-free

Status
Not open for further replies.