Need help with file extension - where? how?

I've received a .brw file and don't know what to do with it. Is there a way
windows can search and recommend a way of viewing files with unknown
extensions? When I select the option to have microsoft find the extension on
the web, it sends me to shell.microsoft.com - and then says I am unauthorized
to access this site. Help!

..brw is a file extension used by financial institutions. You need to
contact the financial institution you received it from for details.

Tom

http://shell.windows.com/fileassoc/0409/xml/redir.asp?Ext=brw