MS Office 2000 Mix up.

June 25, 2005 7:54:02 PM

Installed MS Office 2000 to my
No 5 Grandson's Windows 98SE computer.
In error, installed his first disk ...
then installed my second disk. So he now has
a mis-match.
It all seems to work quite well, but, how can
the mis-match be rectified.
I'm tempted to just try an over-write, but
I'd like a second opinion.
Please.

More about : office 2000 mix

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 7:54:03 PM

Longfellow wrote:

> Installed MS Office 2000 to my
> No 5 Grandson's Windows 98SE computer.
> In error, installed his first disk ...
> then installed my second disk. So he now has
> a mis-match.
> It all seems to work quite well, but, how can
> the mis-match be rectified.
> I'm tempted to just try an over-write, but
> I'd like a second opinion.
> Please.

Same version of MS Office 2000, i.e., Professional or
Small Business, etc.? If so, then should not matter if
the cdrom disks were swapped. Also if working fine, then
leave it alone.
!