MS Office 2000 Mix up.

Installed MS Office 2000 to my
No 5 Grandson's Windows 98SE computer.
In error, installed his first disk ...
then installed my second disk. So he now has
a mis-match.
It all seems to work quite well, but, how can
the mis-match be rectified.
I'm tempted to just try an over-write, but
I'd like a second opinion.
Please.
1 answer Last reply
More about office 2000

    Longfellow wrote:

    > Installed MS Office 2000 to my
    > No 5 Grandson's Windows 98SE computer.
    > In error, installed his first disk ...
    > then installed my second disk. So he now has
    > a mis-match.
    > It all seems to work quite well, but, how can
    > the mis-match be rectified.
    > I'm tempted to just try an over-write, but
    > I'd like a second opinion.
    > Please.

    Same version of MS Office 2000, i.e., Professional or
    Small Business, etc.? If so, then should not matter if
    the cdrom disks were swapped. Also if working fine, then
    leave it alone.

Microsoft Office Windows 98SE Windows XP