How to switch between phones?

Last response: in Network Providers
July 6, 2004 1:09:34 AM

Via the NE2 program, I moved from a V60i to a VX4500. (although I enviously
eye that screen on the Samsung a670.. but that's another story).

I was somewhat dismayed to learn that the VX4500 is digital only. If I
carry my V60i with me and find myself in an analog only area, is it just a
simple matter of going to the VZW website and resetting the ESN to the
V60i? (assuming I have internet access). Or is there more to the process
than that?

More about : switch phones

Anonymous
July 6, 2004 1:09:35 AM

Rick Radford <speedlever@triad.rr.com> wrote:
> Via the NE2 program, I moved from a V60i to a VX4500. (although I enviously
> eye that screen on the Samsung a670.. but that's another story).
>
> I was somewhat dismayed to learn that the VX4500 is digital only. If I
> carry my V60i with me and find myself in an analog only area, is it just a
> simple matter of going to the VZW website and resetting the ESN to the
> V60i? (assuming I have internet access). Or is there more to the process
> than that?

That should do it. That, and give about 10-15 minutes for the change to be
processed.

July 6, 2004 1:21:37 AM

Steven J Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in

> That should do it. That, and give about 10-15 minutes for the change
> to be processed.

Thanks.

BTW, if the parent msg is missing, I tried to delete it and repost due to a
complete screw up on my end. I am on my laptop and normally browse/post
from my desktop. I didn't realize Xnews was improperly configured on the
laptop.
!