need help

my computer keeps restarting itself, after sending the error report it told
me it was a device driver...about three weeks ago i tried installing AOL and
msn...within the next 24 hours the problems started i need help
--
comppersonwithoutaclue

When you next get the error, click on the Details button > Copy down what it
says > Post it in a reply to this thread.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security