Screen Saver

June 28, 2005 5:26:44 PM

Hi , to start first of all I'm not a genius in computer I'm 60 years old
and my problem is : I have a machine AMD Athlon 1200, that I bought from
a man far from my location .It came with 256 MB RAM and a 10GB Hard
Drive , a WIN XP Pro which I suspect is not original. I set the screen
saver as WinXP Logo but after I leave the computer idle the screen
saver doesn't work. I tried others like Beziers, Marquee etc.. none
works . I will be so thankful to anyone who can help me . Thank you
Eddy :)

--
Eddy

More about : screen saver

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:30:03 AM

After the screensaver is selected sometimes people forget to click on the
"Apply" button. Could that have happened?

!