Sign in with
Your question

Any game recommendations?

Last response: in Video Games
October 16, 2009 4:56:46 AM

Yeah, new com!
Just wondering if you guys got any suggestions for a game to play. Anything with high graphics and lovely gameplay. I've already got Crysis, Prototype and Deadspace. Any other suggestions?

More about : game recommendations

October 16, 2009 9:26:07 AM

What's your preference? Shooters? RPG? Strategy?
October 16, 2009 11:16:33 AM

Orange Box!

Also check out trackmania which has a free version, and world of goo is on offer for the rest of the day - choose your price.
Related resources
October 16, 2009 12:00:35 PM

Fallout 3 as it has been one of the most intriguing games I have ever played.
October 16, 2009 12:44:34 PM

Action/shooter.
Fallout 3 eh?
Any other recommendations?
October 16, 2009 4:15:31 PM

I second fallout 3.
October 17, 2009 1:10:13 PM

Fallout 3 eh?
October 17, 2009 1:28:15 PM

You may also go with Assassins Creed as it has nice graphics and pretty good gameplay. GTA 4 i s fun to play too.
October 19, 2009 10:38:49 AM

Games I will get:
L4D2
CODMW2
BATTLEFIELDBADCOMPANY2

What other new games are coming out?
October 19, 2009 2:09:56 PM

It depends on what do you like - FPS, RPG, Strategy, etc.
Try Left Four Dead, Bioshock (old one, but it`s good), StarCraft2, Prince of Persia 4.
Now I`m waiting for Assassin`s Creed 2(BTW try first one) and Bioshock 2(new Big Daddy rules;).
October 19, 2009 4:22:52 PM

I have been playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2, great game!
October 19, 2009 6:42:16 PM

I myself am waiting for Dragon Age: Origins to arrive. I loved KoToR and NWN so I'm hopeing this game lives up to all the hype, and since I actually pre-ordered it...it better.
October 20, 2009 9:47:59 AM

Who will remember me how that game names, where the main hero using briefcase, that can transform to machinegun, rocket launcher, etc?
October 20, 2009 10:04:51 AM

IS FFXIII coming to PC?
October 20, 2009 10:14:38 AM

I suggest c&c general, haha good game low spec, it fun tough....
i love to play it with friend, because playing with CPU doesn't interesting
October 21, 2009 1:18:00 AM

Half Life-3
October 21, 2009 2:37:24 AM

unreal tournament 3
any cod games
battlefield 2142
bioshock--best graphics of this list...almost as good as crysis
not recent graphics but halo 1 and 2 are classics
i am going to have to say good job on crysis lol that was going to be my first one XD
October 21, 2009 3:26:51 AM

The earlier PainKiller games were good. Crazy as hell, non stop action and great music. Grab some of the demos. COD2 & 4. F.E.A.R.'s first one was good. Quake 4 kinda crazy and fun and somewhat epic. Got your money's worth there. The older Medal of Honor was a trend setter in it's day. Dated but you might enjoy it. Soldier of Fortune Payback. Another slightly dated game but on the fun side sorta but not memorable......... yup, I'm a FPShooter. Almost forgot DOOM 3, Crysis, and FarCry2.
October 21, 2009 6:16:55 AM

Racedriver grid if u have a xbox controller or wheel
October 21, 2009 7:41:10 AM

Far Cry 2! Far Cry 2! Far Cry 2! Nuff said. :) 
October 22, 2009 7:47:59 AM

This is cool! No need to go through pages I don’t want to read. Why I never thought of it before. Two thumbs up!
October 22, 2009 7:52:09 AM

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for PS3

i have seen this game in gameyeeeah. :bounce: 

October 22, 2009 11:28:23 AM

left for dead
call of duty modern warfare2
need for speed shift
C&C 3 tiberium wars
Batman arkham asylumn
GRID
Lost planet
Geras of war

now that what i call gaming :lol: 
October 23, 2009 7:07:02 AM

Herr_Koos said:
What's your preference? Shooters? RPG? Strategy?

i like RPG. That is role play games. i think it is more vivid and can design the role according to your own preference and can show your initiative. what's your opinion??? :hello: 
October 23, 2009 4:18:47 PM

I already have COD4MW. And L4D, by the way, I've had that game since the start of the year.
I'm considering Batman Arkham Asylum... is it any good? Are the graphics demanding?
October 26, 2009 5:32:58 AM

RAHAHA said:
Action/shooter.
Fallout 3 eh?

uncharted 2: among thieves :bounce:  :love: 
October 27, 2009 3:47:04 AM

Isn't that game for console only? PC PC PC PC PC PC!
October 28, 2009 12:20:59 AM

RAHAHA said:
Isn't that game for console only? PC PC PC PC PC PC!

yes, uncharted 2 is ps3 game, not for pc. because pc only support dvd format, and uncharted 2 is blu-ray cd drive.
October 28, 2009 12:31:48 AM

joyww said:
yes, uncharted 2 is ps3 game, not for pc. because pc only support dvd format, and uncharted 2 is blu-ray cd drive.

Amongst many other things...
October 28, 2009 2:57:54 AM

But I have to say it looks bloody awesome.

After playing Crysis everything else looks so last-generation... I'm waiting for a PC game to come out and beat it.
October 28, 2009 11:09:59 AM

Are you interested in playing MMO's? Well if you want to try out online games I suggest you play Atlantica Online. It is a very nice game. Best for me.
October 29, 2009 10:52:11 AM

i don't know much about offline rpg games and consul games..
why not try online games..
for racing try City Racer online
for shooting hmm not so familiar i have just tried special force
then for rpg try atlantica and tantra online.. ^_^
October 29, 2009 12:49:51 PM

Shooters:
Left4Dead and Left4Dead2
Battlefield 2 (Full collection cheap now)
COD MW2
Killing Floor (Zombies and Chainsaws, say no more!)

Driving:
Trackmania (Free)
GRID

Strategy:
Empire Total War

MMORPG:
Aion (Currently playing)
Lord of the Rings Online (Very very pretty)
Eve Online (space pew pew fun)
In early 2010 the new Starwars Old Republic game is due...

My 2cents :) 
October 29, 2009 2:21:32 PM

batman Arkham Asylum is nice game, not very graphics demanding as most of the games, because any game that is on x-box or PS3, the PC version doesnt require much to run it. If you want a realy great graphic game, you'll have to wait untill crysis 2 comes out, or play RTS games, otherwise you'll fall into x-box graphics game, and x-ox maxet its graphics in gears 2, so untill the release of crysis 2, or the new x-box I would expect "low" graphics for games on PC

My games recomendations are: batman, Resident evil 5, not great graphics but funny gameplay: borderlands, CoD: MW 2, Dragonage, Company of Heroes(with all its expansions), You may try order of war too (i'm downloading it, will talk about it few hours latter). Cryostasis, if you have the patience in the beggining.
I thik thats all I can mention untill new releases.

-----------------------
PC gamer forever
-----------------------
Destcop: core2 quad 6600 2.5ghz| 8gb ram ocz ddr2 800mhz| Nvidia nForce 780i motherboard| seagate 500gb 7200rpm HDD| 260gtx 896mb| asus H243H 24'' 1080p monitor| Cooler Master case
October 29, 2009 2:24:38 PM

We are talking about PC games, please stop writing about the trash for PS3

------------------------------------------
PC gamer forever
------------------------------------------
Destcop: core2 quad 6600 2.5ghz| 8gb ram ocz ddr2 800mhz| Nvidia nForce 780i motherboard| seagate 500gb 7200rpm HDD| 260gtx 896mb| asus H243H 24'' 1080p monitor| Cooler Master case
October 29, 2009 5:34:55 PM

I'm currently playing Fallen Earth and I love it. It combines a first person shooter with a massively mulitplayer online role playing game. Great graphics, addictive gameplay, a deep crafting system, plus a terrific community make it the best new MMORPG in years! I have an AMD Athlon X2 5600+ 2.9ghz and a XFX Radeon HD 4870 1024mb video card and it looks great!
October 30, 2009 6:42:59 AM

RAHAHA said:
Games I will get:
L4D2
CODMW2
BATTLEFIELDBADCOMPANY2

What other new games are coming out?

BATTLEFIELDBADCOMPANY2 is not for the PC... is it?
November 1, 2009 9:00:43 AM

joyww said:

No, this is not the reason.

A PC does not need the disc to play the game, it is only used to INSTALL the game onto the hard disk from where it will always be accessed from. So if the game was released on PC as DVD format, it wouldn't matter, as the disc is only a source of installing it onto the PC, NOT for accessing it for its gaming speed/size/playback performance from the disc itself. The disc will never again be used to play the game, only a means of having to insert it in so it reads it for copyright purposes and gives an OK for the game to launch from the hard drive.

Just wanted to clear that up. :) 
November 5, 2009 5:06:18 PM

For a massive multiplayer game you might want to check out City of Heroes, its come a long way in the 4 years its been out and has pretty balanced game play. Champions online is a letdown.
November 5, 2009 8:49:01 PM

If you're into RPG you could give The Witcher a try. I wouldn't say it's a true RPG, but has many of those elements.

I've been playing the enhanced edition lately, and am rather enjoying it.
November 5, 2009 11:28:08 PM

The witcher is a great game. The main point of the game is not to be a great RPG game, but have a great story, the way you take desisions it affects the gameplay, not only killing monsters and lvling. If you like great story games you should try the witcher

@jay: did you buy The Witcher EE??? (Never found a way to use the patch 1.4 without buying the game)
November 6, 2009 12:10:23 AM

Far Cry 2 is absolutely crap,just nice graphics,but if the game is crap what do u need good graphics for?
at the end of the game yo can rather suicide or go jail...(shiit)
so disapointing...
BF2142 is actually very entertaining,but it's not that good with those hackers around the game,aimbot users,and much more..
definately will get Bad Company 2.played the1 on xbox but the kits suck + the spotting mthod too,(need to keep looking at them for ages!)
and the missile launchers dont follow the hlicopters if someone else's didn't shoot at it with a tracert...
a very good racing game is GRID,but it's not good to play online.
Forget all the GRAW's, thy're all too hard and BORING
Burnout paradise is very funny game as well,the crashes are amazing...
All the NFS's are just CRAP
I'm looking forward to see some CRYSIS 2 trailers,
R6Vegas 2 is not bad..
Also loocking forward to play BF1943....
I'm not sure about the MODERN WARFARE's yet,i played COD4 and i thought it was SHHHH...
If you're going to play shooters, the best way to play them is on a PC.Consoles suck,40 years to aim.... :hello: 
November 6, 2009 1:18:00 PM

santa2142 said:
The witcher is a great game. The main point of the game is not to be a great RPG game, but have a great story, the way you take desisions it affects the gameplay, not only killing monsters and lvling. If you like great story games you should try the witcher

@jay: did you buy The Witcher EE??? (Never found a way to use the patch 1.4 without buying the game)

Yes, Enhanced Edition. I just applied patch 1.5, and then the Directors Cut patch (returns all the content that was censored in the North American version).

This game has been sat on my 'to play' pile for a long time, but I got lost in MTW2 for quite a while. So far, The Witcher seems a great game. I never played the original, but from what I've heard, the Enhanced Edition addresses many of the problems (including long load times) that were found in the original.
December 14, 2010 4:29:12 PM

Quote:
hi there! try this, Free Rider 2, very funny game.
just click this link, http://www.freetrialdownloads.com/Windows/Games-Enterta...

download now! :D 
enjoy! ;) 

- prettygamer

I don't get it... I downloaded it, installed it... but now what? It's nowhere to be found...
January 18, 2014 9:26:56 AM

Planetside 2. A fps with 3 factions, 3 worlds and every faction has different abilities. And it's free.
!