Any game recommendations?

RAHAHA

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2009
Yeah, new com!
Just wondering if you guys got any suggestions for a game to play. Anything with high graphics and lovely gameplay. I've already got Crysis, Prototype and Deadspace. Any other suggestions?

ToreTrygg

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
It depends on what do you like - FPS, RPG, Strategy, etc.
Try Left Four Dead, Bioshock (old one, but it`s good), StarCraft2, Prince of Persia 4.
Now I`m waiting for Assassin`s Creed 2(BTW try first one) and Bioshock 2(new Big Daddy rules;).

Hope Slayer

Distinguished
Feb 29, 2008
I myself am waiting for Dragon Age: Origins to arrive. I loved KoToR and NWN so I'm hopeing this game lives up to all the hype, and since I actually pre-ordered it...it better.

ToreTrygg

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Who will remember me how that game names, where the main hero using briefcase, that can transform to machinegun, rocket launcher, etc?

zhirayuki

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2009
I suggest c&c general, haha good game low spec, it fun tough....
i love to play it with friend, because playing with CPU doesn't interesting

phobia911

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2008
unreal tournament 3
any cod games
battlefield 2142
bioshock--best graphics of this list...almost as good as crysis
not recent graphics but halo 1 and 2 are classics
i am going to have to say good job on crysis lol that was going to be my first one XD

The earlier PainKiller games were good. Crazy as hell, non stop action and great music. Grab some of the demos. COD2 & 4. F.E.A.R.'s first one was good. Quake 4 kinda crazy and fun and somewhat epic. Got your money's worth there. The older Medal of Honor was a trend setter in it's day. Dated but you might enjoy it. Soldier of Fortune Payback. Another slightly dated game but on the fun side sorta but not memorable......... yup, I'm a FPShooter. Almost forgot DOOM 3, Crysis, and FarCry2.

joyww

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for PS3

2.jpg

3.jpg

i have seen this game in gameyeeeah. :bounce:

thegunners

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
left for dead
call of duty modern warfare2
need for speed shift
C&C 3 tiberium wars
Batman arkham asylumn
GRID
Lost planet
Geras of war

now that what i call gaming :lol:

joyww

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009

i like RPG. That is role play games. i think it is more vivid and can design the role according to your own preference and can show your initiative. what's your opinion??? :hello:

RAHAHA

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2009
I already have COD4MW. And L4D, by the way, I've had that game since the start of the year.
I'm considering Batman Arkham Asylum... is it any good? Are the graphics demanding?