cant add files from my XP CD

Trying to add some files from my XP CD and get the following message "
Setup library StartOC.dll could not be found, or function Starterocsetupproc
could not be found " Specific error code ox7e

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Chas

I was trying specifically to download the text to speech files , but I am
unable to access the XP CD for any files at all , just get the
aforementioned message.

Chas