Multiple Administrators?

I am a newbie to users accounts.
I am soon getting a new laptop with xp pro.
There will be two users on the laptop.
Can both users be assigned as administrators?
My desktop is organized and I use Outlook 2003 .
His is disorganized and he uses Yahoo mail.
I would like the ability of each person to choose their own desktop to work
with.
Can this be done in xp pro (2 users being assigned as administrators)?
Thanks

Charles Eaves wrote:
> I am a newbie to users accounts.
> I am soon getting a new laptop with xp pro.
> There will be two users on the laptop.
> Can both users be assigned as administrators?

Yes, certainly. Just be aware that all administrators are created
equal, and one administrator cannot completely isolate his/her data from
any other user with administrative privileges.

> I would like the ability of each person to choose their own desktop to work
> with.
> Can this be done in xp pro (2 users being assigned as administrators)?

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

both at once. - RAH

During the setup of each account you'll be asked if you want to make your
files Private. A yes will increase your security, a no will allow the other
to see everything.