WTF

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2003

a file folder always appears on top of my desktop at start up. How do I
prevent this folder from always opening on top at start up

Which file folder would that be??

For tips on creating an effective newsgroup post, please see: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"wtf" <wtf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E18BBB0-953E-4C58-8233-601E3EAB8C16@microsoft.com...
>a file folder always appears on top of my desktop at start up. How do I
> prevent this folder from always opening on top at start up

Mike

Splendid

"wtf" wrote:

> a file folder always appears on top of my desktop at start up. How do I
> prevent this folder from always opening on top at start up

it may be part of aprogramme that start on 'start up' so you could check those
mike

Hi

Which particular folder appears on your Desktop?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User