I do not have Smiley Central, or Incredimail, but every time I run Spy Bot,
it shows 3 Fun Web Products, and cant delte them no matter what I try. I
even uninstalled the My Way Search Assistant, can some one please tell me how
to get rid of these fun web products? Cant find them in any location. E-mail
me with help please.
dgarrison722@aol.com
--
David Garrison

How to Remove Fun Web Products software

My Web Search
http://www.pchell.com/support/mywebsearch.shtml

Smiley Central
http://www.pchell.com/support/smileycentral.shtml

Cursor Mania
http://www.pchell.com/support/cursormania.shtml

Fun Buddy Icons
http://www.pchell.com/support/funbuddyicons.shtml

My Mail Stationery
http://www.pchell.com/support/mymailstationery.shtml

My Mail Signature
http://www.pchell.com/support/mymailsignature.shtml

My Mail Stamps
http://www.pchell.com/support/mymailstamp.shtml

Popular Screensavers
http://www.pchell.com/support/popularscreensavers.shtml

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:7E3563D7-1100-4C73-B821-1066850792C4@microsoft.com,
David Garrison <DavidGarrison@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I do not have Smiley Central, or Incredimail, but every time I run Spy
> Bot, it shows 3 Fun Web Products, and cant delte them no matter what I
> try. I even uninstalled the My Way Search Assistant, can some one please
> tell me how to get rid of these fun web products? Cant find them in any
> location. E-mail me with help please.
> dgarrison722@aol.com
> --
> David Garrison