Fun Web Products

I do not have Smiley Central, or Incredimail, but every time I run Spy Bot,
it shows 3 Fun Web Products, and cant delte them no matter what I try. I
even uninstalled the My Way Search Assistant, can some one please tell me how
to get rid of these fun web products? Cant find them in any location. E-mail
me with help please.
dgarrison722@aol.com
--
David Garrison
2 answers Last reply

    How to Remove Fun Web Products software

    My Web Search
    http://www.pchell.com/support/mywebsearch.shtml

    Smiley Central
    http://www.pchell.com/support/smileycentral.shtml

    Cursor Mania
    http://www.pchell.com/support/cursormania.shtml

    Fun Buddy Icons
    http://www.pchell.com/support/funbuddyicons.shtml

    My Mail Stationery
    http://www.pchell.com/support/mymailstationery.shtml

    My Mail Signature
    http://www.pchell.com/support/mymailsignature.shtml

    My Mail Stamps
    http://www.pchell.com/support/mymailstamp.shtml

    Popular Screensavers
    http://www.pchell.com/support/popularscreensavers.shtml

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:7E3563D7-1100-4C73-B821-1066850792C4@microsoft.com,
    David Garrison <DavidGarrison@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > I do not have Smiley Central, or Incredimail, but every time I run Spy
    > Bot, it shows 3 Fun Web Products, and cant delte them no matter what I
    > try. I even uninstalled the My Way Search Assistant, can some one please
    > tell me how to get rid of these fun web products? Cant find them in any
    > location. E-mail me with help please.
    > dgarrison722@aol.com
    > --
    > David Garrison

    Hi

    Please try the following programs:

    Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
    Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.or­g/
    CWShredder - http://forum.aumha.org/downloa­ds/cwshredder.zip
    Spy Sweeper - www.webroot.com

    Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions:

    http://www.javacoolsoftware.co­m/spywareblaster.html

    Also see the following links:

    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.ht­m
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/un­wanted.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "David Garrison" <DavidGarrison@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I do not have Smiley Central, or Incredimail, but every time I run Spy Bot,
    > it shows 3 Fun Web Products, and cant delte them no matter what I try. I
    > even uninstalled the My Way Search Assistant, can some one please tell me
    > how
    > to get rid of these fun web products? Cant find them in any location.
    > E-mail
    > me with help please.
    > dgarrison722@aol.com
    > --