Multiple users?

Forgive me for this question but here goes.
I usually use a computer with one user: me.
I am migrating to a new computer with 3 users, all administrators with their
own desktop.
My question is: say I install Microsoft office: student & teachers edition,
my son is just starting college.
Do I install Microsoft office once and everyone accesses the programs within
office that they need to use or what.
Forgive me but this thing about multi-users is new to me.
Thanks

Yes, all users will be able to access the Office programs. Some installers offer an option to install just for the user that's actually installing it, or for all users.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Charles Eaves" <charles.eaves@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:%23QQ06FxfFHA.3316@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Forgive me for this question but here goes.
> I usually use a computer with one user: me.
> I am migrating to a new computer with 3 users, all administrators with their
> own desktop.
> My question is: say I install Microsoft office: student & teachers edition,
> my son is just starting college.
> Do I install Microsoft office once and everyone accesses the programs within
> office that they need to use or what.
> Forgive me but this thing about multi-users is new to me.
> Thanks

Thank you very much

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
Display\Security