Red alert problem

when i starting play red alert, all my unit suddenly destroy and game over in few second
9 answers Last reply
More about alert problem
  1. Which one?

1, 2 or 3?
  2. red alert 2.....
    darn it i just want to play it fun but i get mad b'cause of this bugs
  3. zhirayuki said:
    when i starting play red alert, all my unit suddenly destroy and game over in few second

It's not a bug, it's a copy protection feature. You probably pirated the game and are now suffering the consequences.
  4. really? i just download from a free download site, i thought nothing wrong with it..
    well i just wanna play it again this is my first game when i was 9 years old
  5. zhirayuki said:
    really? i just download from a free download site, i thought nothing wrong with it..
    well i just wanna play it again this is my first game when i was 9 years old

Red Alert 2 is not free software yet, and thus the version you downloaded is pirated. You should be able to buy a legit copy off Steam for a minimal amount.
  6. Or find that CD!
  7. well, just buy these cds ( 2 disks ), i had play this game for over 5 years and work fine till the disks is broken. or you can buy age of empire 3 to replace ra2 game like i do it till present.
  8. Ooooh get Red Alert 3 on Steam, $30 or so...

Then, you can play against meeeee!
  9. TPB. But you still can't play with online feature. Or at least, I don't know how!
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Video Games