I have installed a intel wireless card and cannot get it to link with my
linksys broadband router ,it seems that the set up has allocated a wrong ip
addres .
I can log on through my router via my lan conn on th pc.
What have I done incorrectly and how can I resolve
Vic

Hi,

Check the SID on both, as well as the network name - they must be the same.
If you are using DHCP with the router to assign IP's, then ensure that the
system is set to use an automatically assigned one.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone