Sign in with
Your question

FS: AMD FX-6100 and/or Gigabyte 990FX UD3

Last response: in Deals
February 12, 2012 4:18:47 PM

Hey folks,

About two months ago, I purchased an AMD FX-6100 CPU and a Gigabyte 990fx-UD3 motherboard. I OC'ed the CPU on stock settings to 4.05 Ghz just by increasing the multiplier, and have never had a problem with it. (This was using an aftermarket Xigmatek Dark Knight Cooler)

As awesome as this setup has been for me, I'm realizing that I actually want to head towards a smaller form factor, and want to switch to a Micro-ATX intel-based system. Thus, I am trying to unload my motherboard and CPU.

Like I said, the CPU was (and still is) OC'ed to 4.05 Ghz without a problem. I've played hours and hours of Skyrim as Call of Duty, as well as rendering in Photoshop. Never had an issue. It will ship in the original packaging with the stock (unused) cooler. I'm hoping to get $140 out of it w/free shipping via. USPS. Actually, I'll even throw in a Cooler Master Hyper TX2 CPU cooler with it for free. The TX2 is used, but still works perfectly. I never used it with the FX-6100, but it kept my old OC'ed 7750x2 @30 degrees Celsius without a problem :) 

The motherboard is awesome. I really don't want to give it up, but I also really need to move to Micro-ATX. It is in perfect condition, and will ship in the original packaging with all original accessories. (Note that even though pictures on most sites show the product with an SLI bridge included, mine didn't come with one :(  ) Again, I am hoping to get $140 out of it w/free shipping via. USPS.

If you want them both, I'd knock the price down to $130 each w/free shipping via. USPS.

Just reply to this thread to let me know if you're interested or have any questions whatsoever.
February 12, 2012 8:07:06 PM

claec said:
Hey folks,

About two months ago, I purchased an AMD FX-6100 CPU and a Gigabyte 990fx-UD3 motherboard. I OC'ed the CPU on stock settings to 4.05 Ghz just by increasing the multiplier, and have never had a problem with it. (This was using an aftermarket Xigmatek Dark Knight Cooler)

As awesome as this setup has been for me, I'm realizing that I actually want to head towards a smaller form factor, and want to switch to a Micro-ATX intel-based system. Thus, I am trying to unload my motherboard and CPU.

Like I said, the CPU was (and still is) OC'ed to 4.05 Ghz without a problem. I've played hours and hours of Skyrim as Call of Duty, as well as rendering in Photoshop. Never had an issue. It will ship in the original packaging with the stock (unused) cooler. I'm hoping to get $140 out of it w/free shipping via. USPS. Actually, I'll even throw in a Cooler Master Hyper TX2 CPU cooler with it for free. The TX2 is used, but still works perfectly. I never used it with the FX-6100, but it kept my old OC'ed 7750x2 @30 degrees Celsius without a problem :) 

The motherboard is awesome. I really don't want to give it up, but I also really need to move to Micro-ATX. It is in perfect condition, and will ship in the original packaging with all original accessories. (Note that even though pictures on most sites show the product with an SLI bridge included, mine didn't come with one :(  ) Again, I am hoping to get $140 out of it w/free shipping via. USPS.

If you want them both, I'd knock the price down to $130 each w/free shipping via. USPS.

Just reply to this thread to let me know if you're interested or have any questions whatsoever.

Reply to your p.m please.
February 12, 2012 10:14:28 PM

They're still up for sale for anyone interested :) 
Related resources
February 13, 2012 5:12:33 AM

Any chance you want to go lower on the CPU? Reply at mmhbloom@gmail.com
February 15, 2012 3:00:43 AM

verdenshersker said:
Any chance you want to go lower on the CPU? Reply at mmhbloom@gmail.com

Sorry, I didn't see this until just now. It never sent me a reply notification to my email. Unfortunately, I just sold the motherboard and CPU together, but I wouldn't have been able to go lower on the CPU anyway :)  Sorry for the late reply!
!