Your question

ChaoticG8R's Processors, GFX, + More!

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Processors
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
February 12, 2012 5:19:15 PM

Hey, trying to sell some things I have laying around and instead of them collecting dust next to my current build, might as well try and change them into some $$$. Prices do NOT incorporate shipping costs, but I am willing to ship wherever within reason.

First up:
Unopened, Retail, Core i7-2600k. Bought for a build/client that never happened. Batch #L045B386 (lot of high overclockers from this batch) $280 OBO SOLD!
--Pics removed to help thread load--

Next:
Unopened, Retail, Core i7-2700k. Also bought for a build/client that never happened. $350 OBO SOLD!
BTW - Can throw in a small tube of Arctic Silver5 if you want!

Next:
Unopened, Retail, PNY XLR8 GTX 465. I have two available. $150/per OBO SOLD!
Just received them from RMAs (got a deal on 6970s while I waited from RMA). Last set was the black PCBs, so basically you are getting a GTX 470 for crazy cheap!

Next:
Used but in Perfect Condition, Galaxy GTX 460 768MB. $85 OBO SOLD!
Battlefield 3 Auto settings allowed it to run Medium surprisingly.

Next:
Brand New In BOX, Slim Playstation 3 160 GB. $220 OBO SOLD!
This PS3 has just been sitting around doing nothing, needs to get out the door and off my floor.

Next:
Brand New In BOX, Garmin nuvi 1450LMT. Lifetime Maps & Lifetime Traffic. $100 OBO
Car was broken into, they replaced my indash with a GPS unit and sent me this. I have no use since GPS is now indash.

Heatware is fresh even though I have had an account for EVER. If you actually check into my other forums, I have feedback threads, just didn't use Heat. I also have an active 100% eBay account.
Heatware
SoundDomain
Car Audio
Ebay

More about : chaoticg8r processors gfx

February 13, 2012 3:38:34 AM

FYI: You can have people post your heatware from several months back to retroactively build a rep for transactions you've done.

You may want to open those GTX 465's though. I highly doubt they're black PCBs (I doubt any new ones are) so you're misrepresenting the products currently.
February 13, 2012 4:48:48 AM

Thanks for the input, but even as Blue PCBs they are a good deal...if they are unlockable its just a crazy good deal...either way they are currently spoken for :) 

Also, I don't think there is any issue with non-Heatware feedback. I'm not going to make people from 8 years ago go leave feedback for me on Heat when they already left feedback on the forums where they made their purchases. I appreciate the concern, but I have amazing feedback no matter where you look.
Related resources
February 13, 2012 9:15:33 PM

ChaoticG8R said:
Thanks for the input, but even as Blue PCBs they are a good deal...if they are unlockable its just a crazy good deal...either way they are currently spoken for :) 

Also, I don't think there is any issue with non-Heatware feedback. I'm not going to make people from 8 years ago go leave feedback for me on Heat when they already left feedback on the forums where they made their purchases. I appreciate the concern, but I have amazing feedback no matter where you look.
Oh, I just meant if you'd done a couple purchases in the last several months with people on the forums, it may be worth some PMs to build the rep. Either way, your sale is going just fine.
February 21, 2012 5:37:52 PM

Everything is now sold except the GPS :D 
!