Tal Rasha set on ATMA

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

Does anyone happen to have the Tal Rasha set on their ATMA stash?
Preferrably Softcore, but Hardcore is okay. Other sorceress gears are
also appreciated.
I have two week break coming soon :)

Many thanks (the above email is valid).

I have one but it is worn out, probably can rush you a dub yet, for
$100.

I put together a little sorc package for you including the full Tal
Rasha set, and some other goodies. I use Google to read the NG and
unfortunately it shortens your email address with an ellipsis
(malice_dia...@yahoo.com) so I can't figure out what your real address
is to send it to you. (I'm sure there's a way to get the entire address
but I'm too dumb to figure it out).

If you want to email me your email address, remove the uppercase
letters from my email, and I'll fire off the stash I made for you. :)

Jill

neithskye wrote:

> (I'm sure there's a way to get the entire address but I'm too dumb to figure it out).

Lol. Did you know that to get the full address all you have to do is
click on the ellipsis? *packs up her toys and goes home*

Check your email. :)

Jill

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

neithskye wrote:
> I put together a little sorc package for you including the full Tal
> Rasha set, and some other goodies. I use Google to read the NG and
> unfortunately it shortens your email address with an ellipsis
> (malice_dia...@yahoo.com) so I can't figure out what your real address
> is to send it to you. (I'm sure there's a way to get the entire address
> but I'm too dumb to figure it out).
>
> If you want to email me your email address, remove the uppercase
> letters from my email, and I'll fire off the stash I made for you. :)
>
> Jill

Thanks for the email, Jill.

And thanks for the offer Misfit. I prefer to play SP though, since it
will be just a short time. In SP I could also gain experience much
faster with the /players 8 command. Finding a good 8 player game in
B.net is close to impossible, unless it has a title "Fast baal 001".

Alice wrote:

> Thanks for the email, Jill.
>
> And thanks for the offer Misfit. I prefer to play SP though, since it
> will be just a short time. In SP I could also gain experience much
> faster with the /players 8 command. Finding a good 8 player game in
> B.net is close to impossible, unless it has a title "Fast baal 001".

so u wont be on battle.net at all during ur break?? :(

alice

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2004

~misfit~ wrote:
> Alice wrote:

> > I prefer to play SP though, since it
> > will be just a short time. In SP I could also gain experience much
> > faster with the /players 8 command.
>
> Sure, I've been tempted at times. However, sessions like last nights (my
> time) with Orion and Bongo keep me on the realms.

Yes, it is fun when there are others to play together. With SP though,
I would be able to MF very quickly since the map is not randomized, no
lag, and with the /players 8 - my No Drop Chance will be greatly
reduced.

You, on the other hand, ARE NOT ALLOWED play SP! You still have that
rivalry with Hammy (it's still going, isn't it? I am not exactly up to
date). You have Kaytie to prove whose golems are more adept at picking
other's stashes. And last but not least, you can't just give up to NZ
Telecom.

Kaytie wrote:
> so u wont be on battle.net at all during ur break?? :(

I'm afraid not this time, Kaytie. Perhaps if I get a longer break :)
How are you doing by the way? Misfit said you had not posted for some
time. dont b discouraged at postin, tis a recreational group. no1
force em to read if they dont like tis style of typing. Everyone knows
that you are using proper English when writing your school paper and
homework. but tis no school, its supposed 2b sumthing fun 4 u, so u do
whatever is fun. as with sumthin thats fun, theres always sum who
agree and others who dont. me, im no longer a teen, so my weblish is
no good nemore :( but i also use it when sendin txt mssg 2 friends.

Anton Ertl wrote:
> IIRC I have just the hat and the armor. You can find my stashes at

Thanks Anton, Jill already sent me a custom made stash though. I am
mainly interested in the Tal Rasha set because I almost exclusively
play Sorceresses and that set makes her all pretty and shiny.

Alice wrote:

> date). You have Kaytie to prove whose golems are more adept at picking
> other's stashes.

His r better my goelms r well behaved and don steal luck :)

> Kaytie wrote:
> > so u wont be on battle.net at all during ur break?? :(
>
> I'm afraid not this time, Kaytie. Perhaps if I get a longer break :)
> How are you doing by the way? Misfit said you had not posted for some
> time. dont b discouraged at postin, tis a recreational group. no1
> force em to read if they dont like tis style of typing. Everyone knows
> that you are using proper English when writing your school paper and
> homework. but tis no school, its supposed 2b sumthing fun 4 u, so u do
> whatever is fun. as with sumthin thats fun, theres always sum who
> agree and others who dont. me, im no longer a teen, so my weblish is
> no good nemore :( but i also use it when sendin txt mssg 2 friends.

Im good just miss u lots and hope u can come on to say hi again
sometimes I missed the last 2 times I heard u were on battle.net :(. It
would be fun playing with u again and catching up and u can help me
guard my stash from the luck snatchers hehe :)

Kaytie<--innocent luck snatching victim

You better guard that stash real good because soon enough I will be
back full time on the realms. Misfit's golem is nothing compared to my
ability to entice Warriv to break in to your stash while we are away
killing Andariel :)

Alan