I dont think this is a problem but it is an option:
when i open any box, internet option box for example(specially Task
Manager box), when i move this box across the screen there is a shadow
moving behind the boxi have read how to stop this option but really
forget about it,anybody can help?

--
alderessy

unrepper

Distinguished
May 15, 2005

right click on your desktop and select properties then select appearance
unselect the box for shadows. Hoe this helps if not post back
--
Don Kendrick