which is d best console 2 buy?

More about : console

Anonymous
October 23, 2009 4:23:58 PM

which is d best ps3 or xbox 360 elite
m
l
October 23, 2009 4:44:18 PM

Whichever one has the games you want to play.
m
l
Related resources
October 25, 2009 10:17:57 PM

Quote:

It really depends on what you want to play and what you're willing to pay for. The Xbox provides xbox live with a larger online community thats more efficient than ps3 but also is $60 whereas PS3 is free. Graphics and downloadable content the PS3 has the upper hand and the ps3 offers a web browser. ur decision will also be based on what devices you already have. if you have a PSP go with the Ps3 but if you happen to have a zune or have netflix the xbox is more likely for you. The main choice that most people base their decision on is what kind of FPS do i like to play. Xbox exclusives that deal with smaller teams such as gears or halo or Ps3 with massive shooters such as Killzone and the Upcoming 258 player match MAG. well there you go take ur pick and see what ur what ur freinds have cause its always better to play with friends
m
l
October 26, 2009 3:18:22 AM

right now the ps3 is much better value. you get a console of pretty much identical performance, plus a blu-ray player, built in wi-fi and free online play. and sicne tis the same price as the 360 elite, its the best value choice.

if the 360 has some exclusives you really want to play, then its still a great choice. but if you ask me, MS need to drop the price a long way for it to be worth picking up over the ps3.

and no, im not a fanboy. i own both, i love both. but if both were to break and i had to repurchase one, it would be th ps3 since its much better value.
m
l
October 26, 2009 5:37:57 AM

Quote:

it depends on your interest. nintend dsi, xbox 360 and ps3. they are all best choice. and several days ago, i have seen used nintendo ds lite in gameyeeeah. i don't know whether it is good enough to play. can you share your opinion with me???? :bounce:  :bounce: 
m
l
October 26, 2009 5:40:22 AM

JofaMang said:

have you ever heard of uncharted 2: among thieves??? it is a ps3 game. is it interesting??? :cry: 
m
l
October 26, 2009 10:31:05 AM

For more interactivity you can try Nintendo Wii, and play "Mad World". It`s pretty meaty)))
m
l
October 26, 2009 11:42:00 AM

Firstly the only choice should be between the PS3 & Xobx 360. DSI is only really a handheld and wont give you the same level of realism that the others can.

Wii... yes great for the novelty value and true interactive experience, but after a while you youl tire of the novelty factor and then see the visuals on offer by PS3 & Xbox360

The choice between the two is a little more difficult. Both have exclusive games and both have online game play.

Xbox online is a fee paying service, the PS3 is free... Xbox has more games, but the PS3 has blu-ray / Wifi all as standard.

Drakes 2 = is fantastic as a sequel....
m
l
October 27, 2009 1:21:55 AM

CrispyTech27 said:
It really depends on what you want to play and what you're willing to pay for. The Xbox provides xbox live with a larger online community thats more efficient than ps3 but also is $60 whereas PS3 is free. Graphics and downloadable content the PS3 has the upper hand and the ps3 offers a web browser. ur decision will also be based on what devices you already have. if you have a PSP go with the Ps3 but if you happen to have a zune or have netflix the xbox is more likely for you. The main choice that most people base their decision on is what kind of FPS do i like to play. Xbox exclusives that deal with smaller teams such as gears or halo or Ps3 with massive shooters such as Killzone and the Upcoming 258 player match MAG. well there you go take ur pick and see what ur what ur freinds have cause its always better to play with friends

yes, i agree with you. Playing game is to enjoy yourself, and relax yourself. Thus, it is important to choose one suitable for you.
m
l
October 27, 2009 1:37:20 AM

JofaMang said:

uncharted 2... :bounce: 
m
l
October 27, 2009 3:38:25 AM

Haha, I am waiting a bit before I get that one, been headstrong into getting Demon's Souls platinum.
m
l
October 28, 2009 12:13:37 AM

JofaMang said:
Haha, I am waiting a bit before I get that one, been headstrong into getting Demon's Souls platinum.

how do you think of game---demon's souls platinum??? and is it ps3 game??? :lol: 
m
l
October 28, 2009 3:30:37 AM

I was talking about getting the platinum Trophy in the new PS3 game, Demon's Souls.
m
l
!