msn messenger

sharing pc and don't want seperate identities,

How do i get rid of dropdown button on msn sign in so others wont see my
email address
2 answers Last reply
More about messenger
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.msn.messenger (More info?)

    Try posting such queries to this MSN Messenger-specific newsgroup, to which
    I've cross-posted my reply:

    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

    oxy wrote:
    > sharing pc and don't want seperate identities,
    >
    > How do i get rid of dropdown button on msn sign in so others wont see my
    > email address
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.msn.messenger (More info?)

    Thanks for Help
    oxy
    > Try posting such queries to this MSN Messenger-specific newsgroup, to
    > which I've cross-posted my reply:

    > --
    > ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    > MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security
    >

    > oxy wrote:
    >> sharing pc and don't want seperate identities,
    >>
    >> How do i get rid of dropdown button on msn sign in so others wont see my
    >> email address

Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP