LAN Drivers that won't uninstall

Hello: I switched ISPs and the rep came to my home to help. He could not get
a connection, so he installed some different lan cards until one worked.
Since then, I installed a Wireless. Now, I have several drivers under
networks in device manager that will not uninstall. Why? and how can I
uninstall them like other devices there?

"Butcherboy" <Butcherboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello: I switched ISPs and the rep came to my home to help. He could not get
>a connection, so he installed some different lan cards until one worked.
>Since then, I installed a Wireless. Now, I have several drivers under
>networks in device manager that will not uninstall. Why? and how can I
>uninstall them like other devices there?

You can remove the items from the Registry. Scan for the name of the
LAN connection as it appears under "Network Connections" and delete
the corresponding branch from
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Network.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233