HP Pavilion 8760c CD-Writer Plus Driver

I'm trying to find the above driver for an HP 8760c I'm working on and
am having no luck. The HP site lists that it was, in fact,
factory-deployed with a "CD-Writer Plus", but does not list the model
or a driver. Win 98 detects the drive as a "Standard CD-ROM", and it
reads but does not write. I've checked google, google groups, driver
toolkit, and a few others, but still nothing. Any suggestions on
where I can find this driver?

CD-ROMs, CD-RWs, DVD-ROMs, DVD-RWs all show up in Win 98 device manager as
"Standard CD-ROM". Later releases of Windows do a little bit better in telling
them apart. There is no special driver for a CD-RW drive. That's why you
can't find one.

To use the "CD-Writer Plus" to burn CDs, you need additional software such as a
Roxio (EZ CD Creator), Ahead (Nero), NTI product compatible with the exact model
of the drive. When shipped from the factory, the system included some basic
version of one of these products... Ben Myers