Your question
Solved

Most used mouse by pc champion players?

Last response: in Video Games
October 27, 2009 11:26:21 AM

Where can I find a lis of champion pc players and their gears>

More about : mouse champion players

October 30, 2009 4:57:29 PM

not really sure but, I used to play in leagues and tournaments for Counter-Strike Source and 1.6. Won some money but nothing crazy just acouple hundred bucks per tourny. I use a Logitech G5 mouse. Had it for about 4 years. love the thing. also all my friends that i play with either use that mouse or a variant of the MX series.

Also I rock a Logitech g15 Keyboard . i have the blue and the orange one. headset either Planetronics DSP series or right now i use a Razor headset.
m
l

Best solution

November 2, 2009 11:43:24 AM

I currently play leagues for CS:S (in the newegg tourny currently) and I run the Logitech G9, few of my teammates use the same mouse, one runs an MX518.

I went to college with a pro gamer who loves Razer--it's all about preference really. Using the same equipment as a pro wont make you player better, but using something that you are comfortable with *can* make you play better.
Related resources
November 2, 2009 11:45:32 AM

You could also look on www.esportsea.com where it allows players to list the equipment they use in their profiles, ESEA-Invite league is not professional technically--but a lot of professional level players are in that league. IMO, if you play ESEA-I you can be considered professional.
m
l
November 4, 2009 2:46:01 PM

I have played in several leagues/clans and as far as I know the G5 was a favorite...

I have been using the G5 for about 2 years.
m
l
November 4, 2009 3:04:49 PM

G5 is extremely popular, I just prefer the feel of a G9 personally.

As I said, it is really about personal preference. I like the 3200dpi with on-the-fly dpi adjustment, as well as the grip/feel of the G9--so I stick with it--also it's roughly $45 bucks on bestbuy.com which is a huge bonus since gaming gear is so expensive these days.
m
l
November 4, 2009 3:15:09 PM

The G9 is a sweet mouse also... Whatver fits your hand best....
m
l
November 4, 2009 6:23:09 PM

I have an mx518 and it works well for me. I don't play in tourneys, but have been known to do some pwnage in regular online gaming. It seems to me you cannot go wrong with any gaming grade logitech mouse.
m
l
November 11, 2009 10:53:22 AM

Thanks to all answers. It helped a lot. As I am short of money I bought here in Brasil. A4tech Oscar X7 XL-750BK. I am happy . When I have a better budget, I will try a G9 mouse. Thanks again to all of you. :) 
m
l
November 11, 2009 12:43:45 PM

Of course! That's what we do :) 
m
l
November 11, 2009 6:17:38 PM

If you're good, you don't need a mouse to make you better. Your hand/eye coordination will know exactly how much you need to make an adjustment. Still, I've always used Logitech mice. From a standard Logitech mouse, to a Dual Optical mouse, to a Logitech Gaming Mouse... there's a slight difference in performance, but mostly it's what's comfortable to your movements that make you play better, not the performance tuning in the mouse itself.
m
l
November 11, 2009 6:23:07 PM

El_Capitan said:
If you're good, you don't need a mouse to make you better. Your hand/eye coordination will know exactly how much you need to make an adjustment. Still, I've always used Logitech mice. From a standard Logitech mouse, to a Dual Optical mouse, to a Logitech Gaming Mouse... there's a slight difference in performance, but mostly it's what's comfortable to your movements that make you play better, not the performance tuning in the mouse itself.

I would have to disagree to an extent, as a regular 10 dolar cheapo mouse will not give you the accuracy, number of buttons and adjustment functions that a gaming mouse will provide. Since I began using a gaming mouse I have not looked back. It's a must for the hard-core gamer.
m
l
November 11, 2009 6:34:02 PM

OvrClkr said:
I would have to disagree to an extent, as a regular 10 dolar cheapo mouse will not give you the accuracy, number of buttons and adjustment functions that a gaming mouse will provide. Since I began using a gaming mouse I have not looked back. It's a must for the hard-core gamer.

Not true. I've played with a $5 mouse on my gaming laptop when I couldn't find my gaming mouse, and while there were less functions and less accuracy, it didn't affect my ability to pwn.
m
l
November 11, 2009 6:50:23 PM

Well I guess everyone has their own opinion =)
m
l
November 11, 2009 9:33:37 PM

El_Capitan said:
Not true. I've played with a $5 mouse on my gaming laptop when I couldn't find my gaming mouse, and while there were less functions and less accuracy, it didn't affect my ability to pwn.

Depends on the game. I know when I play BF2, the higher sensitivity settings, especially when flying, help tremendously in the pwnage. Not to mention the on the fly setting changes to fit the situation.
m
l
November 12, 2009 1:46:08 PM

I swear by the G9. 3200 DPI and smooth gliding are an absolute must for me in league-play first person shooters.
m
l
!