dual agp???

Yo, just thinking... wow scarrrry.... are there any mobo's that have dual agp ports???? just imagin running two Parhelia cards:D 6 screens hehehe, anythoughts???

Poor mans surround sound all the way!
4 answers Last reply
More about dual
  1. Yikes! That is alotta bandwith for the chipset to handle...a special chipset would be necissary to impliment this feature...

If i put my k6 in a Ferrari it would be faster than your your pentium 4 or Athlon XP :tongue:
  2. Advanced Graphics Ports are not a bus, but a port, they only support 1 device, ie 1 slot.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
    <font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>
  3. Yeah unlikely... you would need to do a serious cpu/mobo/chipset revision to get another AGP bus on there.

Anyway its been done before, back in the days of the 3DFX and the awesome dual SLI Voodoo cards :smile:

<b>Regards,
    Mr no integrity coward.</b>
  4. Maybe when the PCI-Express comes out. Probably need software though.
    <A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/systems/showdoc.html?i=1830" target="_new">PCI Express</A>

The loving are the daring!
Ask a new question

Read More

Motherboards World Of Warcraft