Sign in with
Your question

HUGE Part Out-990X-Rampage III Black-3x580-WC+TEC Cooling

Last response: in Deals
February 21, 2012 10:52:03 PM

everything is sold
February 22, 2012 12:38:19 AM

scuba_steve85 said:
Decided it is time to part with my beloved set up.
Figured I would have more luck selling all the parts off individually than as a lot.
All of the components are ~1 year old and in 100% working order.
Everything worked inside the system at the time that I took it apart.
I am accepting all fair offers on the individual parts and will give discounts to people who purchase multiple parts.
After the listing of parts I will include a link to a gallery which will display most of them.
There will be very few pics of the WC parts as I am currently cleaning them (inside and out) and I will post a reply of all of them once I have cleaned them out.
The CPU and GPU's have been cleaned and purified of all TIM and are ready to go!
I will sell the GPU's bare or with the XSPC blocks attached, which ever you prefer.
Let's get to the part list!

Asus Rampage 3 Black Edition Motherboard
Intel I-7 990X Hexacore CPU (Has been ran @ 4.6 most of its life @ 1.5V and cooled with TEC, has never seen higher than 30C temps)
24GB total (6x4GB) ADATA 1600 DDR3 Gaming Ram w/ heatsinks
2x EVGA Super Clocked GTX 580's (797Hz factory clock)
1x EVGA Super Clocked Hydrocopper GTX 580 (block was replaced by xspc block, purchased due to single slot design)
Intel X25M 160GB SSD
2x WD VelicoRaptor 600GB HDD (will include the 2.5>3.5 mount they come in) Also have a Raid controller attached to one that can be included or taken off.
Lite On Blu Rayd/dvd/cd writer
Silverstone ST 1500W PSU
Creative X-Fi Fatall1ty Sound Card
Corsair Ram Cooler w/ 2 red led fans attached
12x Cooler Master SicleFlow 120mm Fans w/ red led's
(one fan has some damage, look at pics for detail, still mountable to a rad)
XPSC 360 rad
XSPC 240 rad
XSPC 120 Rad
2x Swiftech MCP 355 pumps
EK Res (cylinder, internal, pics in gallery)
Swiftech res (square, internal, pics to come)
3x XSPC GTX 580 full cover blocks
EK Rampage III block (pics in gallery)
I may be forgetting some parts, but this will do for now.

Now as for the TEC unit, it is currently installed inside of the case. This is the unit that digital storm uses. Inside of the "block as I like to call it will the the entire unit as well as a hot plate cooler which is attached to 2 tubes that connect with your water loop. All you need to do is hook it up to your current system and loop and it is good to go.
Now, I will be selling this as a full set up inside of the case and with the PSU that runs it. The unit comes pre-filled, all you need to do is connect your existing components inside of this case and run with it. The liquid reaches temps that go below -30C and has allowed my CPU to idle anywhere from -5 to normally 5-6C. I know that they charge in the ~1000 ballpark for this addition (unit and psu), but I am not asking nearly that as I am not 100% familiar with it. It will come with every item you need to run it (check pics in gallery for it all). It is currently sitting inside of a modified Corsair 800D case that has been modified to to fit it. I am selling the case, tec, 1000W corsair PSU all as 1, this is the only item on this list that I am not willing to part out. Shoot me a reasonable offer and it is all yours.

Should you have any questions about anything listed above, feel free to shoot me a PM or e-mail @ MarioV1985@gmail.com

I typically respond to e mails within an hour and I will be checking this site every day or two for PM's.

As stated before, I know the value of these components new and I will not be lowballed, but I am looking to moving all of this out as it takes up quiet a bit of space, so all reasonable offers will be considered!

Thanks for looking!

I am currently awaiting for the pictures to be uploaded, once that is done, I will post a link to the gallery here!

Here is a link to the album:
http://imgur.com/a/53lFT

How much for a single GTX 580 card and the Intel SSD?
February 22, 2012 12:41:52 AM

halodude23 said:
How much for a single GTX 580 card and the Intel SSD?

Just added pricing, look for 300 for bare 580's, will do 350 with the xspc block (not installed, I would need to get new thermal pads if you wish for me to install it, so it would 350+cost of thermal pads).
As for the intel ssd, shoot me an offer. They seem to still be 300+ from what I have seen.
February 22, 2012 3:31:17 AM

scuba_steve85 said:
Just added pricing, look for 300 for bare 580's, will do 350 with the xspc block (not installed, I would need to get new thermal pads if you wish for me to install it, so it would 350+cost of thermal pads).
As for the intel ssd, shoot me an offer. They seem to still be 300+ from what I have seen.

Eh, could we do 280$ for the card> If possible could you reserve it?
February 22, 2012 8:57:49 AM

halodude23 said:
Eh, could we do 280$ for the card> If possible could you reserve it?

I will do the single slot card without the block (so card only) for 280 plus shipping. Shoot me a pm if you want it.

Also, PSU has been sold.

As for the TEC unit and case, just trying to move it, so I will do 400 for that complete kit. This will include the case, tec unit, psu.
February 23, 2012 3:22:18 AM

UPDATE:
As you can see, some of the parts are moving already. I figured I can toss out a few combos out to move the rest quicker.
Here are the combo deals that I will offer:

FULL WC set up (3 rads, 12 fans, 2 pumps, 2 reservoirs, 10 ft tubing, various barb fittings to set it all up (you literally just need blocks)) ALL for 300+ shipping!

I will combo the Asus Rampage III Extreme the 990X and the Mobo WC Block (you would need a cpu cooler and the thermal pads for the mobo block) all for 900 + shipping (HUGE DEAL!!!!)

I will sell the 2 VelociRaptors (1,200GB total) AND the raid controller (attached to the housing of one of the drives) for 250+ shipping!

All 24GB (6x4GB) of ram for 100+shipping

Also, if you are local to DFW, I will sell the case, tec unit and the 1000W PSU dedicated to it all for 300!

Items are priced to move people, looking to get cracking on my next monster!

If you buy any of the above combos, I will let you add the last 580 I have available for 250!

Where else will you find better deals on amazing components?

Also, if you are sending me PM's about parts and I am not responding, make sure the item is still available on the list. I will ignore PM's on sold items.
February 23, 2012 3:40:42 AM

Hey. Still waiting for your call.

BTW, it looks like you have some really nice deals going on here. Hope that you sell everything quickly. :bounce: 
February 23, 2012 2:29:20 PM

bump for kick ass deals!!!!
February 24, 2012 1:22:38 PM

Up.
Anything sold this weekend will not be shipped until monday.
Don't be shy to shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer of anything you may be interested in!

ALSO, PRICING UPDATES!
February 25, 2012 1:12:46 AM

Fine, how about this...
990X + Asus Rampage III Extreme + the WC block for the mobo (you still have to get thermal pads to install it) all for 700 + shipping.

The FULL WC loop, 2 pumps, 3 rads, 2 reservoirs, various fittings and tubing for 200+shipping.

All 3 GTX 580 blocks for 125 or 100 if you get the loop.

Ram, all 6 sticks = 90 bucks (4 gigs a stick, 1.5V, 1600 ddr3, 9cas)

Case + TEC system = 250 + half shipping

Raptors - 150 for the pair + shipping (includes 3.5 housing and raid controller)

That is all I will do, if I do not get these numbers within the next few days, I am keeping it.

Here's your chance people!
February 25, 2012 8:16:47 AM

dam steve, that is a give away.. i wanna, but ill have to pass for all that WC gear.
good luck sir..

airdeano
February 26, 2012 12:59:45 AM

Would the remaining GTX 580 come bare, or is there a HSF? Very interested, please let me know.
February 27, 2012 5:38:37 PM

OP Updated with new pricing!
February 29, 2012 5:12:40 AM

pm'ed for low profile 240mm rad!
February 29, 2012 5:29:23 AM

PM's responded to
New pics of available items:
http://imgur.com/a/wlWlq#0

The 990X is listed on ebay.
Whatever parts do not sell by monday will be listed on e bay as well.
March 2, 2012 9:13:01 PM

Is all the water cooling stuff still available? I'm not interested in the 580 blocks tho.
March 2, 2012 11:18:02 PM

nathantrumpet said:
Is all the water cooling stuff still available? I'm not interested in the 580 blocks tho.

It is, and that's fine. I can sell you the 3 rads, 2 pumps, 2 reses, various fittings, 2 quick disconnects and 10 feet of tubing as a package if ya wish.

Let me know, will be making ebay postings for left overs on monday.
March 2, 2012 11:28:52 PM

check inbox
March 3, 2012 8:39:06 AM

dquintohn said:
check inbox

Nothing in there.
March 7, 2012 1:43:17 PM

And ebay buyer backed out of the deal....
The cpu had sold for 700 on there, he never delivered payment.

To cut to the chase here, 500 shipped for the 990, best deal you'll find.
PM me!
March 11, 2012 1:53:27 AM

All sold but WC items.
Final offer on those is:
3 rads, 12 fans, 2 pumps, tubing, 2 res's, 3 580 plates (1 is missing a screw) for 150+ shipping
March 11, 2012 5:33:49 AM

steve, you got PM

airdeano
March 11, 2012 5:42:41 AM

Guys, the 150+shipping is firm.
Please don't offer me low ball numbers here.
Shipping for all these items will be ~30-50 bucks depending on where you are due to the size and weight of the items.
I will not go below 150, I will just give it to a friend if it goes below that.
Thank you.
!